Is the amount of cum important?

More cum is important because it should be enough for my hubby and I to share and swallow.
From my experience black guys are better in fucking while white guys are better in cumming more.

If I find a black guy that cums a lot, I am not letting him go haha.

More cum is important because it should be enough for my hubby and I to share and swallow.
From my experience black guys are better in fucking while white guys are better in cumming more.

If I find a black guy that cums a lot, I am not letting him go haha.
I think the reason might be those white guys have been holding their cum longer 🤫

The amount of cum is very important to me. When I look for guys I look for guys who can go multiple times. Most guys will tell you they shoot big loads, most shot average sized loads, so I've found asking about load size doesn't offer much when vetting. 2 or 3 avg sized loads are just fine. Now and then you come across a guy who does in fact shoot killer loads which is amazing. All loads go into her pussy or ass. I do everything I can to get every delicious drop cleaned up ... then he fills her again. Rinse and repeat.

The amount of cum is very important to me. When I look for guys I look for guys who can go multiple times. Most guys will tell you they shoot big loads, most shot average sized loads, so I've found asking about load size doesn't offer much when vetting. 2 or 3 avg sized loads are just fine. Now and then you come across a guy who does in fact shoot killer loads which is amazing. All loads go into her pussy or ass. I do everything I can to get every delicious drop cleaned up ... then he fills her again. Rinse and repeat.
When I have a big load ready. It is in the pussy I am shooting deep

...getting my husband to clean me up and eat cum is still my New Year's Resolution. Made some progress with a Bull in Vegas in January.

Back