Is the amount of cum important?

To all

do you think that the amount of cum a bull shouts is important?

For us the more the better. We consider that a token of appreciation.

We often ask the bull to save for 4-5 days before the date.

and is has to look something like that:

View attachment 4064110

or like this

View attachment 4064138
What's your view?
That is why i never wank off or jerk off, so any woman i get gets the full load.

Absolument c'est Essentiel moi qui suis avant tout une suceuse de bites noires Téter c'est comme un Feu d'artifice il faut que le Bouquet Final soit Conséquent et sans fîn !!!! Quand mes amants noirs jouisse dans ma bouche j'ai quasiment des orgasmes à chacune des Giglées !!!!! J'adore sucer mais encore bien plus déguster et avaler la semence de mes amants noirs !!!! Je rencontre l'un ou plusieurs d'entre eux entre 3 à 4 fois par semaine les aprés midi quand mon infortuné corbard de mari travaille !!!!! C'est mon Addiction une question de survie sinon je deviendrai folle en manque de Sperme Africain !!!!! D'ailleurs toute vraie suceuse ou suceur de queues ont un seul but leur ration de foutres Vitale !!!!!! Et de grandes quantités de laît sont primordial pour notre santé mentale !!!!!!👄

Vaginally I don't think girls can "feel" a big load of sperm but they can feel the throbbing and vibrations and so for that reason my ex (one way open relationship) particularly enjoyed sex with black men who were 8" or bigger, 6"3 or taller, muscular and ideally if they produced big ejaculations, this was a plus too.

I am not into humiliation or any of that cuckold stuff but it turned me on massively watching as the fourth or fifth giant penis exploded in my girl's love tunnel while she squealed in xtasy (and it wasn't put on, she was in heaven for real).

I find the feeling of a cock throbbing out a big load to be very satisfying, a sort of tribute to my sexuality and my ability to please him. I also can't help thinking a load of warm sticky cum may have some therapeutic value on a vagina that's just been given a good hard workout (sometimes being "rode hard and put away wet" is a good thing! :giggle:)

the feeling of a cock throbbing out a big load to be very satisfying, a sort of tribute to my sexuality and my ability to please him.
Same with my wife, she loves her Bull to ejaculate deep in her pussy.
A few weeks ago, she returned home from an o/night date with her Bull. She cuddled up to me and started telling me about her date as she stroked my cock. I reached between her legs & started rubbing her pussy.
I said, "Wow, must have been a great date as you're still wet!"
Her response was, "Yeah, I'm still leaking out his cream pie!"
I then came immediately... 🥴.
Her response, "WTF, I did not even get to the good part of my night!"

Back