Is the QoS tattoo an open invitation?

My wife has a kate spade necklace and matching earrings. I don't know if it's an open invitation because she gets a lot of attention from Black men regardless. She used to wear it to work and I know there was at least one Black man she found attractive and was flirting with before she changed jobs. View attachment 7381604
She's probably ready to take the next step

I know I don't post much anymore but I'm still very active and still a gangbang queen. I am lucky enough to have a beach house this year on a very desirable but secluded beach. I am in my later 50's now but still toned, tan and tight with a hot micro thong bikini tan. Was taking my slut walk down the beach where most residents are snowbirds, but some still around to shock. What I saw coming my way shocked me and was like manna from heaven. About a dozen late teen/early twenty's black young men jogging my way. They were far enough away to have time to run in and get a large beach blanket and I spread it out between some dunes right by my house. I started walking in their direction and when close enough ripped off my top and and ask them if I could get their attention. I told them I hope this is my lucky day and asked them to all fuck me right here on the beach. They saw my Queen of spades tattoo and had a temp tattoo from last night that said :Fuck Me". Got down on my knees and ripped off my thong and told them not to stop till they were all drained. Took 40 minutes to do all 13 of them. They were an out of town athletic team out for a morning jog. We all got our work out and swallowed the best tasting cum in a long time. Took it in all three holes and told them to come back soon when they are horny. I still got it.SAM_1716.JPG3159765.jpg

Last edited:
according to me , a white wife wearing a QoS tattoo in public is not inviting Black strangers to approach her
She s just tproudly telling the world who she is

Back