Is the amount of cum important?

To all

do you think that the amount of cum a bull shouts is important?

For us the more the better. We consider that a token of appreciation.

We often ask the bull to save for 4-5 days before the date.

and is has to look something like that:

View attachment 4064110

or like this

View attachment 4064138
What's your view?
I had a wife ask me before meeting whether or not I could cum a lot and often. She wanted me to cover her face with my cum.

To all

View attachment 4064110

or like this

View attachment 4064138
What's your view?
My wife love big loads of cum. She feels proud to have influenced such a large load. My load is 2 tiny squirts, barely 1/4 a teaspoon that ooze out. Very disappointing to my wife. Another reason she does not use me for sex.

To all

View attachment 4064110

or like this

View attachment 4064138
What's your view?
I would not say it is a make it or break it deal but I do think the more the better.

Girlfriend has had both , huge cum loads that both filled her and then pulled out covered her stomach ! Then another well hung young stud only gave her a few drops . She said he commented that she left more cum on his cock than he shot on her . She did not mind the small amount , but he had perfect stamina that left her totally exhausted.

This was me after the 3rd time of masterbating.. a couple sent Apple $ to watch me stroke myself. I don’t jerk off I save it for the mouths and stomachs of women. I also shoot pretty far.

Attachments

• 91F82F6F-E6E0-4E15-971F-920F5F06D104.mp4
    1 MB
To all

View attachment 4064110

or like this

View attachment 4064138
What's your view?
I've been in alot of dom and sub/slave relationships in the past I love very very submissive sluts one of my biggest kinks is shooting a big load all over my slutty subs face I love showing dominance and marking what's mine one of my favorite memories meeting one of my bbw sluts for the first time new pussy always excites me I shoot way harder when I'm more excited we fucked in the middle of a open field with tall grass the first time we fucked I didn't cum for at least 3 days before we met when I was about to cum I jump out her pussy got her on her knees I shot so hard you could hear my cum slap her face I shot so hard I also shot right in her eye 👁 my poor little slut looked like she had pink eye for the next 2 days but she loved it we fucked constantly

To all

View attachment 4064110

or like this

View attachment 4064138
What's your view?
A wife requested that I cum in big loads on her face. So the week before we met. I didn't jerk off or cum. Let my balls fill with cum.

Back