Is Race Always a Factor?

Discussions about cuckholding almost always seem to involve a white wife and Black bull. Are there other scenarios to share or consider? My gf is Black who loves BBC. Would also love to see her with some white guys, like myself. Are we anomalies or is this just not a thing?
It is a thing if it is for you. Black guys, white guys, tall guys, muscled guys or guys with a belly are preferences some but not all people have, just like some men prefer blondes, redheads, Latinas, slim, curvy Women or a "BBW".
Cuckolding is not necessarily focused on Black men only! It's just predominant on a site that's called blacktowhite. :D Many cuckholding and wifesharing couples do not have that focus.

And i get you. If i had a girlfriend or wife who happened to be a Black Woman and she would be willing to being shared sexually, i would gladly share her with men she is attracted to be those Black, white or whatever, and with Women if that's what she'd like. ;)

Discussions about cuckholding almost always seem to involve a white wife and Black bull. Are there other scenarios to share or consider? My gf is Black who loves BBC. Would also love to see her with some white guys, like myself. Are we anomalies or is this just not a thing?
I once played with a Sista and a white boy. The Sista was stepping out on her black hubby cause she wanted more but more included me who they sought out and her white boyfriend. At the end of the day, she just loved group sex which her hubby wasn't willing to provide for her. All I can say is that at the end of the day we're all just people trying to figure this all out. Yes BBC is a commodity and relatively rare in the "West" but in terms of why people do the ******* they do, only God knows.

Imagine a scenario where the hotwife is White woman, the Cuck is a 6'7" foot Black man, and the Bull is a 5'1" foot Asian man. That would be kind of bizarre.

I'm sure every couple is different, some are into the race play aspect. BNWO type stuff, if that's your thing go for it, we just like to meet hung guys and fuck. That's not our deal, we both love the size and contrast of a nice bbc going into her. I was lucky enough to be a bull for a black girl/white guy couple years ago. Smoking hot skinny black girl, one of the best tasting pussys I've ever tasted. Bf was buff blonde muscle guy with a small dick. I'm 8" which is how I got lucky.

Race is strictly a preference in the swinger lifestyle or in the genre of the lifestyle known as the Hotwife lifestyle! Any man of any race can be a lifestyle Bull!

Most women in the hotwife lifestyle are open to any race as long as the guy meets various other preference requirements like: Cock size and fitness!

Some couple's and single unicorns shoot themselves in the foot on "Bull quality" preference requirements like age or hight! The reason is I am almost 50 years old and yet I am fitter than most 20 year Olds in my gym, they don't even know that I am not one of their peers because of how I have always took care of myself! Also I am only 5' 9" yet I have taken down numerous Amazon's and broke their sexual records because at the end of the day being fit, hung, and skilled with your BBC are the top requirements for the best quality Bulls! There's nothing wrong with preferences but they can be a major hindrance to success in the lifestyle!

Couple's and single women with age and hight requirements are almost always searching for good quality Bulls continually! They always have adds up on swinger sites looking for Bulls and it almost never fails that when you look at some of their videos the younger guy, who was tall enough was chubby, had 10" inches of semi soft meat, and his performance was mediocre at best!

I will let You in on a secret, when top notch, high quality, or prime Bulls see that, even if they fit all of the requirements listed, they still avoid those couple's and single women because they see them as low quality! The prime Bulls are saying to those couple's and single unicorns by not contacting them "you deserve the chubby, soft meat dudes, who can barely perform, that we see in your videos"!

There is a tall blonde hotwife with a QOS tattoo on her Ankle, she must be at least 6' 1" or 6' 2" and she wears heals as well so many of the black guys seen in her videos are shorter than her and yet they blow her back out! I have several of her videos in hotels! I will have to post one or two!

That is because many white couples in this lifestyle see the black men in it as little more than well-endowed fuck a n imals for their white wives to play with. They don't think this way about men of other races or nationalities, just seeing them as equals or ordinary people. With the blacks it is the taboo of they are "inferior", or "they used to be slaves" that makes it so taboo and exciting. A one said "the wronger it looks, the hotter it is".
Race has nothing to do with this life style. Black bulls are the FORMULA ONE in the life style where as the rest of the colours are more NASCAR. Hate to use a car analogy to break your bubble. Know way more white woman that date black men because that is their choice not to fill a desire of their husband. On another note for every lady with a black boy friend I know about five or six black ladies with white husbands. This number doubles if you are counting black ladies just dating white guys. Light skinned mix race guys seem to get way more white women.

If you want to fuck black guys that are disposable you simply go to one of the swing clubs when they are holding a black guy party. The place will have about fifty white couples (soccer moms) and about one hundred black guys. There will be about ten to fifteen single white guys there to watch.

If you want to watch white ladies getting fucked go to the same club simply go to the same club during a hung party there will be like two hundred guys at the club. About 10 will be black. Forty will be mixed race. An equal number of brown (Indian I fuck you very very good very very long sorry for the racist remark), 20 will be Arab and the rest white. There will be white couples and about 100 single white ladys. There will be the same ten to fifteen single white guys there to watch. Only they are highly prized as the act as water bottle getters door man to both the private and semi private rooms, condom getters and selectors of the next guy in line. The ladies will tell this guy what their taste is. As such many of the single guys are desired by the studs. The couples and single ladies also tend to be younger.

One club has a vasectomy party twice a month where tests are required at the door and condoms are optional. There also douch kits in all the rooms. All guys without a vasectomy are required to wear latex lockable cage one that allows him to get 3/4 hard. Way more couples and single ladies not as many guys to pick from. Often single ladies will have a single guy there to control the door however she will have picked two or three studs to play with for the entire party. She is on a mission to totally drain them over the four hour party. The caged guy is there as witness and clean up (Doucher).

(...) for every lady with a black boy friend I know about five or six black ladies with white husbands. This number doubles if you are counting black ladies just dating white guys. (...)
Where are you living? i wonder. Because in the U.S. official marriage statistics show quite the opposite picture. Last time i checked the number of white Women married to Black men was about four (4!) times higher than that of Black Women married to white males. ‼️ In the U.K. the gap is smaller but still there are far more Bm+wW couples than BW+wm. ;)

Yes. Arab gentle men, European South American, Central American. Asian and Indian men.

Which woman in her right mind would want to have sex with any man smaller than her husband or boyfriend lol wheres the fun in that?

We're at about 7 1/2 billion people on this planet and if we look at all the different sexual kinks and paraphilias out there, there doesn't seem to be much that doesn't exist. :p
me and an early girlfriend of mine were club swingers and were often surprised at what couples, throuples and other constellations we had come across in swinger clubs.
i didn't say the constellation @Laz90 brought up in his post would be common or expected. What i mean is, it is not impossible. That's what i was trying to say. ;)

We're at about 7 1/2 billion people on this planet and if we look at all the different sexual kinks and paraphilias out there, there doesn't seem to be much that doesn't exist. :p
me and an early girlfriend of mine were club swingers and were often surprised at what couples, throuples and other constellations we had come across in swinger clubs.
i didn't say the constellation @Laz90 brought up in his post would be common or expected. What i mean is, it is not impossible. That's what i was trying to say. ;)
I never say never, however its highly unrealist. Its dominance that makes a pussy wet.

Which woman in her right mind would want to have sex with any man smaller than her husband or boyfriend lol wheres the fun in that?
me and an ex girlfriend of mine were not big in the online acquisition of third players. She enjoyed greatly the game of seduction of men of her interest. Having that said, we sometimes tried to pick up guys from bars or dance clubs and many of the times we did she was successful. :)

In such a scenario you have no clue of what a guy will be packing prior to play time. :D Many times a guy would be smaller than or about the same size as i. At the point of undressing she was all hot and ready to go so she wouldn't kick him off the bed just because his dick was not that big. 🤣 It was a pleasant surprise that most of the guys were reasonably good lovers, some even exceptional. See, the element of surprise (not knowing what he will be like - smaller or bigger, more passionate or a bit rougher, etc.) was one part of the appeal and added to the anticipation.

But also it is usually more about how a man is using his "tool" in order to please a Woman. And if he knows how to do so, it will be a good experience even if he's not huge. ;) i can remember a number of great orgasms my ex had with guys who were smaller than me.

For her the fun in it was mostly about (a) seducing and picking up a guy who is lusting after her as a Woman, and (b) being able to have sex with a different man and a different dick for a change every once in a while. A man with a bigger dick would be a plus, of course, but that's not the essence - at least it wasn't for us. ;)

me and an ex girlfriend of mine were not big in the online acquisition of third players. She enjoyed greatly the game of seduction of men of her interest. Having that said, we sometimes tried to pick up guys from bars or dance clubs and many of the times we did she was successful. :)

In such a scenario you have no clue of what a guy will be packing prior to play time. :D Many times a guy would be smaller than or about the same size as i. At the point of undressing she was all hot and ready to go so she wouldn't kick him off the bed just because his dick was not that big. 🤣 It was a pleasant surprise that most of the guys were reasonably good lovers, some even exceptional. See, the element of surprise (not knowing what he will be like - smaller or bigger, more passionate or a bit rougher, etc.) was one part of the appeal and added to the anticipation.

But also it is usually more about how a man is using his "tool" in order to please a Woman. And if he knows how to do so, it will be a good experience even if he's not huge. ;) i can remember a number of great orgasms my ex had with guys who were smaller than me.

For her the fun in it was mostly about (a) seducing and picking up a guy who is lusting after her as a Woman, and (b) being able to have sex with a different man and a different dick for a change every once in a while. A man with a bigger dick would be a plus, of course, but that's not the essence - at least it wasn't for us. ;)
Yes for Sammy it’s the fact she’s pulled him, k some not so good but always gave her a load in Her cunt pr mouth and she was happy

Back