Is Race Always a Factor?

Discussions about cuckholding almost always seem to involve a white wife and Black bull. Are there other scenarios to share or consider? My gf is Black who loves BBC. Would also love to see her with some white guys, like myself. Are we anomalies or is this just not a thing?
That is because many white couples in this lifestyle see the black men in it as little more than well-endowed fuck a n imals for their white wives to play with. They don't think this way about men of other races or nationalities, just seeing them as equals or ordinary people. With the blacks it is the taboo of they are "inferior", or "they used to be slaves" that makes it so taboo and exciting. A one said "the wronger it looks, the hotter it is".

That is because many white couples in this lifestyle see the black men in it as little more than well-endowed fuck a n imals for their white wives to play with. They don't think this way about men of other races or nationalities, just seeing them as equals or ordinary people. With the blacks it is the taboo of they are "inferior", or "they used to be slaves" that makes it so taboo and exciting. A one said "the wronger it looks, the hotter it is".
Damn! That sort of takes away the 'sex appeal' of this lifestyle.

Seems like @brisant is a guy who doesn't get any and has become envious of all those who are more than but fantasizers for they are actually living it. ;) - Just an assumption of course.
Anyway mindsets are plenty and many and that goes for people in any lifestyle. Having that said, what the guy portrays may be out there as well. i don't consider that a widespread mindset. my guess is that it's rather exceptional. In any case ImO those are the few foul apples no Black guy in his right mind would voluntarily get involved with. 🤣

What many Blackman don't understand is that his "BBC is the fetish!" his penis becomes the magical object, NOT HIM; not the man, the human. Thus, the cuckold buys his object as chattel and uses it to please his wife, solving his own small dick problem. < Hehe "same same but different" they say in Thailand> - oh and don't forget, the boi wants a crack of that BBC himself!

AND

What white women often fail to understand is the deep racist manipulation by the cuck- its back to the plantation.

He wants to control.

• Who the bull is, he will find and bring this “gift” to please his wife- (note his cock is hard and he gets off on that idea, the choosing power dynamic- “she does as he says” and he defines this as “for her security”- that she didn't need when she met him.)
  • When and where and how frequently they meet. He can act as police and decide which place and time best suits his needs and whether he will be there or not during their coupling.
  • The Bull is expendable. Remember it is not the MAN the cuck is interested in; it's the “detachable fetish penis” and
  • The cuck does not want relationships to develop between bull and hot wife; yet he wants the buzz of them together, so he
  • Encourages white women to have massive and high turnover of BBCs- Some women are quoting that they have 100 and more black men in their time they been a fucking hot wife. Gangbangs of 20 and more black guys in one session. This suits the cucks sure they get off and is a trap.
  • Project 10-20 years ahead, will any of the guys from the various gangbangs be interested in her long term? When her beauty fades will the black men be queuing up to suck her, fuck her "well used pussy' arsehole and throat and introduce her to his mom, his children, will she have children herself, will she know who their daddy is? Will she still be with the cuck when this all comes to pass?
  • Ladies: This is more sexism and naked racism; you are fucking tons of black men you have been encouraged to fetishize. It's not the fetish that makes you wet, its pure lust and vibing as we are evidently sexually matched as populations. The fetish is the white bois thing, and he brainwashes you to want as many sessions as possible with the fetish; the more you do. HE gets satisfaction and the opportunity to “clean up. “
  • Yes, we got big cocks, and you won't go back. How many BBCs do you want before it simply becomes a “racist fetish” on behalf of the same whiteboi that's been oppressing us both?
  • Stop that, you can love a single black cock if "that one" turns you on. be a lady, we don't ever love Whores. Ask any Blackman.

Well, it narrows available pool of Bulls... thus demand will rise as cucks need bulls to get off... and keep their dysfunctional relationships going. :ROFLMAO:women just need to respect themselves.. fucking BBC only does not have to mean unabandoned whoring (you can't eat all the candy and you can't fuck all black men) and no Blackman takes a whore seriously........... cucks love to see yall hoes working a BBC.

Discussions about cuckholding almost always seem to involve a white wife and Black bull. Are there other scenarios to share or consider? My gf is Black who loves BBC. Would also love to see her with some white guys, like myself. Are we anomalies or is this just not a thing?
Yes. Always a factor because it deals with conquest.

What many Blackman don't understand is that his "BBC is the fetish!" his penis becomes the magical object, NOT HIM; not the man, the human. Thus, the cuckold buys his object as chattel and uses it to please his wife, solving his own small dick problem. < Hehe "same same but different" they say in Thailand> - oh and don't forget, the boi wants a crack of that BBC himself!

AND

What white women often fail to understand is the deep racist manipulation by the cuck- its back to the plantation.

He wants to control.

• Who the bull is, he will find and bring this “gift” to please his wife- (note his cock is hard and he gets off on that idea, the choosing power dynamic- “she does as he says” and he defines this as “for her security”- that she didn't need when she met him.)
  • When and where and how frequently they meet. He can act as police and decide which place and time best suits his needs and whether he will be there or not during their coupling.
  • The Bull is expendable. Remember it is not the MAN the cuck is interested in; it's the “detachable fetish penis” and
  • The cuck does not want relationships to develop between bull and hot wife; yet he wants the buzz of them together, so he
  • Encourages white women to have massive and high turnover of BBCs- Some women are quoting that they have 100 and more black men in their time they been a fucking hot wife. Gangbangs of 20 and more black guys in one session. This suits the cucks sure they get off and is a trap.
  • Project 10-20 years ahead, will any of the guys from the various gangbangs be interested in her long term? When her beauty fades will the black men be queuing up to suck her, fuck her "well used pussy' arsehole and throat and introduce her to his mom, his children, will she have children herself, will she know who their daddy is? Will she still be with the cuck when this all comes to pass?
  • Ladies: This is more sexism and naked racism; you are fucking tons of black men you have been encouraged to fetishize. It's not the fetish that makes you wet, its pure lust and vibing as we are evidently sexually matched as populations. The fetish is the white bois thing, and he brainwashes you to want as many sessions as possible with the fetish; the more you do. HE gets satisfaction and the opportunity to “clean up. “
  • Yes, we got big cocks, and you won't go back. How many BBCs do you want before it simply becomes a “racist fetish” on behalf of the same whiteboi that's been oppressing us both?
  • Stop that, you can love a single black cock if "that one" turns you on. be a lady, we don't ever love Whores. Ask any Blackman.
Well, if you say so, but I disagree. The black bull is actually a black king. 👑
It has to do with BDSM. It has to do with the black king conquering and impregnating the white wife.. that is painful, but that’s why he likes it.

Well, if you say so, but I disagree. The black bull is actually a black king. 👑
It has to do with BDSM. It has to do with the black king conquering and impregnating the white wife.. that is painful, but that’s why he likes it.
If you say so. I disagree. the bull has no need to conquer, the wife gives him pussy freely and the cuck approves, there is no conquering, the fight was over before it started in the cucks mind.

It is fine if it is a preference but you are thinking very small if you think that is true . We have only had Latin Bulls because that is who we matched with . We are here to maybe find a Black Gentleman but that is only if it meet all of our conditions . The fact that you are posing the question on this site will however give you more Black to White answers .

If you say so. I disagree. the bull has no need to conquer, the wife gives him pussy freely and the cuck approves, there is no conquering, the fight was over before it started in the cucks mind.
There is no fight. It is consensual sex between adults. i have always been respectful toward my Women and the men we have invited (when we did). Respect is earned. If a guy does not provide it he is not the one who will be invited. It's simple as that. And not because I say so. my ex would scold a guy who was disrespectful toward her or me then turn around and walk away. Life's to short to deal with the bad apples. There are plenty of good men out there. Unfortunately not everyone understands a wifesharing relationship, many do not even know that exists. :( Which is perhaps the biggest challenge when a couple is looking for a third. Then, finding a good match is also not that easy. :|

There is no fight. It is consensual sex between adults. i have always been respectful toward my Women and the men we have invited (when we did). Respect is earned. If a guy does not provide it he is not the one who will be invited. It's simple as that. And not because I say so. my ex would scold a guy who was disrespectful toward her or me then turn around and walk away. Life's to short to deal with the bad apples. There are plenty of good men out there. Unfortunately not everyone understands a wifesharing relationship, many do not even know that exists. :( Which is perhaps the biggest challenge when a couple is looking for a third. Then, finding a good match is also not that easy. :|
No.. there is no fight, so why do you want to make one dude?

Back