Is it normal to think about your girlfriend getting bred by BBC?

For me it switched from a fantasy to goal to achieve when my husband first mentioned it. And I kept trying . Even when my husband changed his mind at some point. Or said of it happens if he can't live with it and would want abortion to take place . So we had few fights .I stayed determined to get bred .don't know what the outcome would have been if I did get pregnant .

Wow this is such a meaningful thread. I am greatly thankful for your raw honesty. I think your completely open fearless approach shows how devoted to BBC BBC are honey
For me it switched from a fantasy to goal to achieve when my husband first mentioned it. And I kept trying . Even when my husband changed his mind at some point. Or said of it happens if he can't live with it and would want abortion to take place . So we had few fights .I stayed determined to get bred .don't know what the outcome would have been if I did get pregnant .

I think both the guy and the gal in the couple do think about it, but given it’s so taboo they’re too scared to speak to it about each other.
True I'm sure. I highly recommend being outed as a cuck or BBC lover or even a cheating black loving wife. I mean it because it made me fully aware of how much it improves everything as you live life to serve BBC and qos ladies as well. And I think so many more couples would be more than ready and willing to have a hung bull breed the white BBC loving hit wife or gf

Hi all,

Just wondering if you think it’s normal to think about your girlfriend fucking a BBC and him cumming in her so much that she gets pregnant. I have breeding fantasies about her and wondering if you all feel the same? 😄
Completely normal and I think most cucks would agree that it's the most beautiful desire that is always on the top of fantasy mountain! I hope it becomes your reality so you can live your fantasy and have a strong mocha baby👍🏾

oh thankyou for your nice words
yeah it would be so much kinky
we have had some black nudist adventues during oure holidayvacations
what are you into??

I suggest you find out how she feels about being knocked-up, especially by a black guy. Someone has to take responsibility for caring for the baby.

For the record, here is a photo I took of my wife 4 months after our honeymoon. She is carrying an unknown black stranger's baby in her recently married womb. Will never know the *******'s name as 5 black guys continuously filled her with black baby-makers.
That's awesome, and she is beautiful in that pic

Back