Is it normal to think about your girlfriend getting bred by BBC?

No man is completely secure in his sexuality. Period.

Hence self-inflicted cuckoldry, which I believe is at least partly motivated by if not wholly rooted in homosexual admiration and impulses directed towards the wife’s lover.

In my case it definitely is and I enjoy it to my hilt because of it.
in alot of cases its strictly about whats being done to your wife's body by a superior man mainly her impregnation

its more normal than most men are willing to admit , every white mans most darkest secret fantasy is about their woman getting pregnant by a black man and giving birth to a black mulatto baby :sex:
I agree with you. I don't know about every white man's fantasy, but i know there are a lot of us who would love it. If I want to get instantly hard all I have to think about is my sweet wife spreading for a black man during her fertile time of the month, and watching her belly grow over the next 9 months.

Last edited:
Hi all,

Just wondering if you think it’s normal to think about your girlfriend fucking a BBC and him cumming in her so much that she gets pregnant. I have breeding fantasies about her and wondering if you all feel the same? 😄
It is perfectly fine and normal that you want her to be breed from a powerful man… also I am sure you like the thick cum running from her pussy!!😁😁

Back