Is cuckolding the result of evolutionary biological programming?

I appreciate your reply. You're right, in order for the genes for cuckolding to be passed on, they must be in the alpha males as well, and I believe they are. My contention isn't that cuckolds and bulls are programmed differently. All heterosexual males are programmed to desire females. But in societies there are always hierarchies, so by definition there will always be alphas in any population. I'm positing genes that allow males lower in the sexual desirability hierarchy to accept it and remain contributing members of the tribe/group.
In that case, I misunderstood. I think you are right, men are programmed to be aroused by and accept to some degree their partner being with someone higher in the social order. The same way elephants, bulls, stags, lions will back down after losing a fight for a female rather than fight to the death.

This thread made me think about a YouTube video I saw the other day.

With Tinder and dating apps, women are now able to easily select superior males based on physical attraction to mate with. This means a small, select group of physically attractive males (hung bbc guys) will have access to a large number of females.

Is this where we are heading? Available females will have access to a BBC stud and his superior cock when they need him. So this will naturally lead to those small cocked white guys learning to accept their situation or have no female at all. They can be the nice supportive companions and fathers while their wives get their sexual satisfaction from a superior male.

I get the feeling that technology could really speed all this along.

Back