INTERRACIAL VACATIONS

Do you suspect your wife is fucking black men while on vacation?

• Total voters
Another snowbunny caught to the beach while huby is probably admiring the nature

View attachment 570685
I picture this vacation in a pool at a resort where the wife and I meet a friendly black man and the three of us hanging out at the pool getting to know each other. The black man starts flirting with my wife light touching on the shoulder and my wife laughing at his jokes and lightly touching his chest as she laughs. After the black man is comfortable that my wife can’t resist him, he moves behind her pressing his bbc into her butt as he starts to fondle one of her tits and moves his other hand under her bathing suit bottom and rubs her pussy. It looks just like this picture as my wife leans into his chest and starts kissing him and rubbing his cock. Then he brings my wife to the edge of the pool and he sits on the stairs as my wife pulls his trunks down slowly to reveal his bbc. She then makes love to his cock with her mouth kissing up and down the length of his cock and sucking it slowly worshipping it because she knows the pleasure it’s going to bring her later. That would be an awesome vacation.

How many of you have had your wives or girlfriends go on a "Sun Vacation" either alone or with their girlfriends? Probably lots of you. I know mine does at least once a year and they say they're looking for white sand and blue water. The part they don't tell you about is they are also looking for black cock which they find easily. So the next time your wife or girlfriend comes back from her "vacation" you know that sweet pussy of hers has been stretched wide and a big black stud has filled her with his huge cumload. Just thought you should know.

View attachment 15126View attachment 15127View attachment 15128View attachment 15129View attachment 15130View attachment 15131View attachment 15132View attachment 15133View attachment 15134View attachment 15135View attachment 15136View attachment 15137View attachment 15138View attachment 15139View attachment 15140View attachment 15141
I love seeing my wife with real beautiful BBC’s the only meat for us

Back