INTERRACIAL VACATIONS

Do you suspect your wife is fucking black men while on vacation?

• Total voters
Thank you for the reply. Exciting to see that you got quite a bit of your black cock into the white wife's throat by pushing her head down on your shaft.
Did you reward her by shooting a big load of your hot cum in her mouth and throat?
ofcourse fed her a big load and it went doen het throat into her belly. heres a cpl of deep throat pics the hubby took

Attachments

• throat3.jpg
    throat3.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 280
  • throat.jpg
    throat.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 244
ofcourse fed her a big load and it went doen het throat into her belly. heres a cpl of deep throat pics the hubby took
I am happy that you did reward his white wife with a big load of your cum to enjoy savoring before she swallowed it down into her belly. I bet her lucky husband was very excited seeing your black cock moving in his wife's neck while it was fucking in his wife's throat.
I love the photo of the cuckold husband's wife's white hands on your black ass as she tries to pull your big black cock deeper into her throat. I love watching my wife put her hands on another man's ass she tries to pull his cock deeper into her mouth and throat or into her unprotected married white cunt.
It looks like his wife has her throat lined up perfectly for your black cock to enter and start fucking in her white throat.
Do you enjoy looking at a white wife's neck so you can see your big black cock moving as it is fucking in her throat?

I am happy that you did reward his white wife with a big load of your cum to enjoy savoring before she swallowed it down into her belly. I bet her lucky husband was very excited seeing your black cock moving in his wife's neck while it was fucking in his wife's throat.
I love the photo of the cuckold husband's wife's white hands on your black ass as she tries to pull your big black cock deeper into her throat. I love watching my wife put her hands on another man's ass she tries to pull his cock deeper into her mouth and throat or into her unprotected married white cunt.
It looks like his wife has her throat lined up perfectly for your black cock to enter and start fucking in her white throat.
Do you enjoy looking at a white wife's neck so you can see your big black cock moving as it is fucking in her throat?
yes i love that. but as i said not all can take it deep. they need to be trained and that takes practice

yes i love that. but as i said not all can take it deep. they need to be trained and that takes practice
I am glad that you enjoy it also. I agree that not all, probably not most, women can take a cock deep into their throat. I have noticed and I think it is strange that when my wife gets very excited, she can easily take a big cock down into her throat. I know it is true because I have seen a couple of big cocks moving inside my wife's neck, including a big black cock. But my wife tells me that she can't take a cock into her throat. I think that she gets so excited that she does not realize that a big black cock was fucking in her throat.
Have you seen our video of a big black cock fucking in my wife's throat?

I am glad that you enjoy it also. I agree that not all, probably not most, women can take a cock deep into their throat. I have noticed and I think it is strange that when my wife gets very excited, she can easily take a big cock down into her throat. I know it is true because I have seen a couple of big cocks moving inside my wife's neck, including a big black cock. But my wife tells me that she can't take a cock into her throat. I think that she gets so excited that she does not realize that a big black cock was fucking in her throat.
Have you seen our video of a big black cock fucking in my wife's throat?
no let me check it out

saw. its hot. heres a couple more pics
I am glad that you think the video of the black man's black cock fucking in my wife's throat is hot. That black man is Bonito Juanito and he is a member of this site.
Those are exciting photos of the white wife sucking hard on your big black cock. Her cheeks are in deep.

Back