INTERRACIAL VACATIONS

Do you suspect your wife is fucking black men while on vacation?

• Total voters
he was. loved to film her so he can watch after they went back home. happy memories. heres a couple of me fucking her
Great that he was proud of his wife and that he loved to film her so he can watch after they went back home. They do make exciting happy memories.
That is one of the reasons that I love taking photos and videos of my wife enjoying other men's cocks and cum loads. My wife has told me many times that she is a cum junkie; so, she also loves seeing the old photos and videos.
Those are exciting photos of you fucking his wife bareback.
Do you think that you might have fucked your black baby into her?

Great that he was proud of his wife and that he loved to film her so he can watch after they went back home. They do make exciting happy memories.
That is one of the reasons that I love taking photos and videos of my wife enjoying other men's cocks and cum loads. My wife has told me many times that she is a cum junkie; so, she also loves seeing the old photos and videos.
Those are exciting photos of you fucking his wife bareback.
Do you think that you might have fucked your black baby into her?
no idea. i dint ask if she was on pill and no contact after that. what happens on vacations ....

no idea. i dint ask if she was on pill and no contact after that. what happens on vacations ....
I loved knowing that many of the guys that fucked my wife bareback, were hoping that they had fucked their baby into my wife's unprotected married white cunt and womb. I could sort of tell by the way they looked at me while they were shooting their cum loads in my wife.
I think that 2 or 3 guys did fuck their babies into my wife when she was cheating on me.

I loved knowing that many of the guys that fucked my wife bareback, were hoping that they had fucked their baby into my wife's unprotected married white cunt and womb. I could sort of tell by the way they looked at me while they were shooting their cum loads in my wife.
I think that 2 or 3 guys did fuck their babies into my wife when she was cheating on me.
so they knocked her up?

Back