Wife has turned to breed BBC

She has delivered me into that. Strange, I love it.
I am a seven-time ultimate cuckold. The first time my wife was bred by a Black man was during our honeymoon in 1972. I received a lot of pleasure that first time, it compares to winning an Olympic gold medal. The pleasure increased each subsequent time she was Black bred. You will also receive further pleasure; you will look at the bulging baby-bump in your wife's belly, realize that she is carrying the baby of another man (a Black man), and that by willingly breaking a martial taboo she can add the word "adulterous" to the description of her womb. You will also realize a cuckold's joy when your wife gives birth to an obvious interracial baby, and the entire world knows what a slut wife she is, and what a pathetic cuckold you are. In any event, congratulations to you, your wife, and her bull.

When I first gave my Wife a Hall pass she went out to a local Black club and had no problem finding a guy that took her home. She came home and I was already in bed. I asked her how she liked it. She just giggled and said why? Did he make you cum I asked. I still love you she said. I know. I just want you to have experiences you never had before. Did you. That's why I love you. I reached down and found her pussy creamy. I was hard thinking about what she just did. So I slipped my cock in her. I told her I don't know if I should be mad or thank this guy. No fuss no muss I said, I just dropped right in. You love it she said. I do I said. He stretched your pussy out. I can't touch bottom anymore. How big was he. She said he told her 10" which is 4 more than I have. I knew then, I'd never feel bottom again. I love it though and she has had hall passes ever since. I get to watch sometimes. This huge dick Black guys have not only stretched her wide, they have pushed her deep and planted their seed. She asked me if I would be mad and I told her no. But that she should have many different lovers. So we don't know who the baby daddy is. So now she is being bred by BBC. These guys tell their friends so her weekends they wear her pussy out. Even preggo, they still love her pussy.
Yes

When I first gave my Wife a Hall pass she went out to a local Black club and had no problem finding a guy that took her home. She came home and I was already in bed. I asked her how she liked it. She just giggled and said why? Did he make you cum I asked. I still love you she said. I know. I just want you to have experiences you never had before. Did you. That's why I love you. I reached down and found her pussy creamy. I was hard thinking about what she just did. So I slipped my cock in her. I told her I don't know if I should be mad or thank this guy. No fuss no muss I said, I just dropped right in. You love it she said. I do I said. He stretched your pussy out. I can't touch bottom anymore. How big was he. She said he told her 10" which is 4 more than I have. I knew then, I'd never feel bottom again. I love it though and she has had hall passes ever since. I get to watch sometimes. This huge dick Black guys have not only stretched her wide, they have pushed her deep and planted their seed. She asked me if I would be mad and I told her no. But that she should have many different lovers. So we don't know who the baby daddy is. So now she is being bred by BBC. These guys tell their friends so her weekends they wear her pussy out. Even preggo, they still love her pussy.
Hot and such a big kink of mine 🤫

OMG.....cuckoldry at it's best.

I am a seven-time ultimate cuckold. The first time my wife was bred by a Black man was during our honeymoon in 1972. I received a lot of pleasure that first time, it compares to winning an Olympic gold medal. The pleasure increased each subsequent time she was Black bred. You will also receive further pleasure; you will look at the bulging baby-bump in your wife's belly, realize that she is carrying the baby of another man (a Black man), and that by willingly breaking a martial taboo she can add the word "adulterous" to the description of her womb. You will also realize a cuckold's joy when your wife gives birth to an obvious interracial baby, and the entire world knows what a slut wife she is, and what a pathetic cuckold you are. In any event, congratulations to you, your wife, and her bull.
OMG, how fucking hot. After the first time, walking with your wife with a mixed race baby, it is definately a sign that you are a willing BBC cuck which makes it easier and easier to find a BBC to impregnate your wife.

Great story with photos 📷 to support it 👏

Back