If your actually Married and young enough to get pregnant

I'm asking of the MARRIED people not ex , or single, or divorced.
Tho you can still give your opinion.
Being married and wanting to Stay married.
If you got pregnant from a 3rd , would you keep it or get an abortion?

Reason why I ask isn't what you think .

It's who will be the *******, like not being lifestyleish with a baby and up along the years .
Cause a baby deserves a ******* , one that stays the same all his life , not a man that has been around for a few years and now is gone .
And another one takes his place for who knows how long
I would hope a mom would want the best for her own baby .

Let's say , she got knocked up from so n so .
Planned or not , she is still married and wants to stay married, hubby is ok with raising the ******* as his own .
And does so , but let's say years later so n so wants to come back and be dad, what now ??
What would you ( mom ) say or do about this , ?

Will you say ok kiddo this is your real dad and he wants to be part of your life now , and your dad who raised you is not your real ******* and now you have to deal with it .

Now the kid is all messed up , and now real ******* want custody added and kid doesn't want that and maybe doesn't even want to be near the guy .

Do you ******* this on a kid ?
What about your husband?
What about all his friends at school now maybe they will make fun of your family.
Or the kid .

I'm infertile and we went with a sperm donor clinic , costly but I wanted to prevent family problems like this affecting our family,
I don't want some dude ruining our baby's future or mine with the children.
We told them I'm infertile and used a clinic and sperm donor, and they both are fine with that, I just didn't want the doorbell ringing claiming the ******* are someone else and I have no say at that point and our family becomes detached as a result.

How would you handle my explanation for this if you used a bull for this purpose.?

How would you protect your family if he wanted to barge in and claim the baby?

This is coming from a cuckold/hotwife marriage that Both she and I want to stay married and want zero divorce and most definitely want our family together, and being 100% able and capable of sex is just that , good sex , not marriage breaking , not being cowboyed.

Back