If you really wanted to be involved……..

What if I’ll tell you that we’re (our couple) very rare in this lifestyle, mostly for fun and adventure? What if I’ll tell you that after 30 years of marriage, we are still in fire and enjoying the time together as I’m well-endowed? What if I’ll tell you the bull for us is just another sex toy for a loving couple?
No, no, no! That doesn’t fit the narrative! Cucks are all small cocked closeted gay men! Every one of them!😂😂😂

No nuance or complexity allowed.

I wonder who is actually living in the fantasy world.

Most of the cuckold guys here are just exploring a fetish and that is 100% ok. I fully support you.

But if you really wants to be involved, even from a far or online, even if your wife would Never do it herself you can still support the lifestyle.

If you were really committed you would start assisting women in their journey. Starting fundme campaigns. Offering to pre pay for rooms for young bulls.

You're exactly right. I've had plenty of offers here on this site but not one has cum thru in the 7 years here. Not a couple at least. A few chics that are close but weren't worth the time trying to meet. Hubs amp your game up. You have wives that need to be fucked by us

As a wannabe I often thought of ways I could prove to my self and others I would make a good cuckold. I started with getting comfortable with sucking cock and provide pleasure to them. Of course cleaning up my cum after finishing was a must.
I often thought being a cuckold for a couple would be another way to demonstrate my worth. Also having chatted with bulls which were too far to meet I often thought if they had friends closer to me I would offer to suck them in order to again earn my keep and move a little closer to being a submissive cuckold. Having a network of like minded would be beneficial to prove a wannabes worth. That is until my reluctant wife was ready.

I think what may be needed is a black man who knows how to train white cucks well and keep them in line via a group chat. Cucks need to learn how to behave. Perhaps like a monthly subscription fee for training with the money collected going to the trainer and used for ”dates”
I think something like this is the best path forward for achieving what's being discussed in this thread. This could work for a lot of cucks since there's a little something in it that'll bring them personal satisfaction.

What I can imagine is an app that's designed to bring cucks and bulls together, where the cucks have an "owner" bull in which they pay a monthly fee to, and it's up to the bull how he'd like to manage his interactions with the cucks, but ultimately the purpose behind it all is to ensure that he's as well funded by the cucks as possible.

I think something like this is the best path forward for achieving what's being discussed in this thread. This could work for a lot of cucks since there's a little something in it that'll bring them personal satisfaction.

What I can imagine is an app that's designed to bring cucks and bulls together, where the cucks have an "owner" bull in which they pay a monthly fee to, and it's up to the bull how he'd like to manage his interactions with the cucks, but ultimately the purpose behind it all is to ensure that he's as well funded by the cucks as possible.
I started to suck cock by being led by a very dominate man. We met in a chat room and it developed into chats on the telephone. He was very kind and understood how to be patience with me but would not allow me to back out once I said I would do something outside my comfort zone. I really enjoyed and felt safe in exploring new things sexually.

Back