If you really wanted to be involved……..

This all started from me providing a room for a gf of mine who had lost her purse while traveling. I called, arrange the room she went in signed in and it was easy to do.

Then I started thinking about if I could do it…why are the REAL cuckold guys getting together and sharing expenses and cheering us on
I’d definitely pay for a room as long as I was able to watch and jack off, I have absolutely no issues with that. Wifey would definitely be ok with it as well if it was reversed.

I think cuckolds should absolutely be helping out a lot more in an unselfish way. The problem is is that they are way too involved in themselves. Cuckolds need to be trained, and for the most part that’s more work than reward for the trainer.

I think it’s probably best to foster a healthy relationship with strict boundaries with a cuck and have them unselfishly aid his woman in her pursuits

I think cuckolds should absolutely be helping out a lot more in an unselfish way. The problem is is that they are way too involved in themselves. Cuckolds need to be trained, and for the most part that’s more work than reward for the trainer.

I think it’s probably best to foster a healthy relationship with strict boundaries with a cuck and have them unselfishly aid his woman in her pursuits
Not all cucks are the same
Not all cucks/hws/couples are 24/7 in lifestyle
Not all cucks are subbs

Back