I want my wife to be spanked by a black guy

my wife has a nice ass, she constantly wants sex and always goes to the shower after sex to satisfy herself.

she seems to want a big dick inside her

My dick is about 11-13cm (5 inch) who can help us? I can invite your with our hotel

I wanna see how BBC slap her ass

Last edited:
My wife like getting slapped on her pussie before getting penetrated .
I think most hot wife’s like to be slapped, mine slap her ass slap her pussy, slap her tits, and she love her face to be dick slapped and made to suck big cock. I think she either likes the dominance of being used, and or the submission that goes with being slapped before or while she is being taken by her lover.

I think most hot wife’s like to be slapped, mine slap her ass slap her pussy, slap her tits, and she love her face to be dick slapped and made to suck big cock. I think she either likes the dominance of being used, and or the submission that goes with being slapped before or while she is being taken by her lover.

Mine too, she likes to be used and abused a it. she will submit to anything with a big black cock

my wife has a nice ass, she constantly wants sex and always goes to the shower after sex to satisfy herself.

My dick is about 11-13cm (5 inch) who can help us? I can invite your with our hotel

No. I think you want to be spanked, cuck.

I would love to come stretch her out

Here is a picture of my wife with her ex-boyfriend. You can tell that he had spanking her ass pretty hard. It is very emasculating for a man to spank your wife’s ass without any regard for how you would feel about it. On top of that, she would never allow me to do that. He would spank her every time they were together.

Attachments

• IMG_2355.jpeg
    IMG_2355.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 122
Here is a picture of my wife with her ex-boyfriend. You can tell that he had spanking her ass pretty hard. It is very emasculating for a man to spank your wife’s ass without any regard for how you would feel about it. On top of that, she would never allow me to do that. He would spank her every time they were together.
personally i dont feel emasculated by watching my wife have her bottom smacked at all ,i love to watch and spank in equal measure but due to being together for 30 plus years together ,and seeing me do the dad and husband stuff me spanking her doesn't quite have the same humiliation factor that is a massive part of her arousal factor
she loves how it feels when she's made to do as she's told and being exposed and handled by someone she's not attracted to and that normally wouldn't have access to her bum tits and fanny and how their spanks, dicks and fingers make her feel and how good her arse and fanny feel during and after her "attitude correction"
plus i love to see her in the activities above and for her to get what she deserves over some guys knee with her panties down or on the end of some guys cock lol

for me theres nothing better than seeing your wife ,especially if previously shes been stroppy and acting up for you

,being ordered around,put in her place and doing as shes told by some strict older guy shes probably not attracted to in a conventional sense ,

dropping her panties and presenting her bare arse and wet pussy for him or her to touch and do with as they like
when they like lol

and the icing on the cake is her being a good girl for him and doing as shes told
View attachment 20211218_132244.mp4
and thanking him afterwards :love: (y)

heres a video i found on one of her old phones looks like shes exposed and under the control of a strict old guy she used to clean for

Last edited:
for me there's nothing better than giving control of your stuck up bratty wife to some guy who has no right to be anywhere close to her let alone for her to have to accept his grubby hands baring her pampered arse and groping her pussy and titties and for him to put her across his knee and to give her the spanking deserves and shes been asking for lol

my wife and how it actually went lol(y)

and two clips of how id love to see it happen :love:
View attachment 20190715_160147 (1).mp4
tame2.gifc520dae5-181e-405c-b574-bf9a7f3f9c5a.gif

If you guys are in Milan hit me up on telegram @volk_dod

Back