I told my wife all of the hotwife fantasies and now she has revealed it to 3 of her vanilla friends...

You feel ok with your wife sharing your intimate talks with people she knows from church ?
God knows where they spread it. I don't know how open I would like to be with Marcia and Ted from next door who go the church at least twice a week.

Bigotry might not help on it or it would possibly even ?.
You got a possibility of pulling one or 2 of these iny b chance. The one with the massage might be going black before your wife. 😁

Anyways. My hopes are you are not going to be the weirdo who wants to loan his wife to bbc in the church community soon or across the town you live.

Certainly talking things inbetween you and your wife out regarding cuckolding is good and puts turmeric on yoir gravel road.

What I would have a talknabout is her sharing your intimate and sexual things to 3 women of her church community.

My plan would be to pull these women slowly in.
I dont like saying this but it could be making sense to have something on hand like if these women have lovers.
And if they don't...well find a way.
Your position is way too defensive on this.
Don't get into hot-headed discussions.

Rather be a cool husband loving and nice. And best is you do this in particular more when they are around.

You feel ok with your wife sharing your intimate talks with people she knows from church ?
God knows where they spread it. I don't know how open I would like to be with Marcia and Ted from next door who go the church at least twice a week.

Bigotry might not help on it or it would possibly even ?.
You got a possibility of pulling one or 2 of these iny b chance. The one with the massage might be going black before your wife. 😁

Anyways. My hopes are you are not going to be the weirdo who wants to loan his wife to bbc in the church community soon or across the town you live.

Certainly talking things inbetween you and your wife out regarding cuckolding is good and puts turmeric on yoir gravel road.

What I would have a talknabout is her sharing your intimate and sexual things to 3 women of her church community.

My plan would be to pull these women slowly in.
I dont like saying this but it could be making sense to have something on hand like if these women have lovers.
And if they don't...well find a way.
Your position is way too defensive on this.
Don't get into hot-headed discussions.

Rather be a cool husband loving and nice. And best is you do this in particular more when they are around.

Bigotry? What a fucking joke. They don't agree with you so they are bigots.

Bigots act two-faced. And some of them.you deal with are.

But anyways. The best part of this is that my partner is not telling her church friends about our sex life.

Well back for another update. I know it has been a while but things are seeming to progress more. We have had conversations and she has admitted she "sometimes" thinks about BBC when she masturbates. I also got her a black dildo and she has used it on her self in front of me and while we were having sex she has sucked on it in front of me. I really get revved up and let her know that I love seeing her do that. We watched a video called Cuck Chair on Dogfart network and a wife has her husband in a chair while she pleasures herself with a BBC. I am not sure how much further this will go or how long it would take for this to go further. It is really all her choice but it is so amazing to me that after twenty years of marraige we are exploring this fantasy even if it is only role play right now.

Back