I think its finally going to happen

I told him the other night that I need something more. We were in the moment and he had to use a toy to keep me in the mood while he recharged as he says...lol! Well I asked him if he liked seeing me take all that black dildo and he said of course but responded back turning the question on me so I told him it feels incredible. Incredible? He asked. I told him not as good as the real thing obviously but I dont have that now do I. It get real quiet but he didnt let up it actually got him really hard and horny so I asked him if he liked seeing me filled with that black dildo. And to my surprise and delight he said yeah but I bet the real thing would be better. I just grinned and asked him what hes going to do about and he said I guess we will have figure something out with that? And now hes actually contacting prospective black guys and forwarding their messages and pics to me. I have a feeling our trip coming up in three weeks might just be an eventful one, but the best part is I feel confident now knowing hes 100% on board with this. He wont tell me where we are going for the weekend though. I'm leaning towards St. Louis, but I also like Cincy. He has been wanting to make a trip to Tennessee though to either Memphis or Nashville. Says he has lots of friends in both cities he would like tobsee but thats new to me because I've never heard him mention anyone in 11 years from either city. Who knows what he is up to.
I'll definitely be watching your story to see how things play out. I'm always curious to see how husbands handle that first time actually seeing their wives getting fucked by another guy. There's a big difference between a dildo and watching some guy pound your wife's pussy with 9+ inches while making her cum repeatedly. Definitely keep us posted.

Back