I think its finally going to happen

I was an army wife and he was right at 10 inches. Granted he was a thin 10 inches but some of his army buddies and his staff sargeant in Anchorage were a lot of fun and I'll just leave it at that. Only thing Ill say is I fucked more men after I got married than I did before.
I'm curious... At some point Did you take out your pocket measuring tape and get the EXACT dick size? 🤔 😅 Or did you EYEBALL IT 🍆👀

Oh I measured it fornhin several times. I think he got off on hearing someone elsr telling him. He always bragged about it but he wasnt anything special he had a dick like a magic marker but he was 10 inches. The messed up part is his parents were swingers, his brother still is and my ex goes to swinger clubs and lifestyle parties with his current wife. Now hes made me into this and its progressing that way with my current marriage.

Oh I measured it fornhin several times. I think he got off on hearing someone elsr telling him. He always bragged about it but he wasnt anything special he had a dick like a magic marker but he was 10 inches. The messed up part is his parents were swingers, his brother still is and my ex goes to swinger clubs and lifestyle parties with his current wife. Now hes made me into this and its progressing that way with my current marriage.
You're literally describing my nightmare dick lol

I had to deal with it and his arroance for 14 years. So glad my current husband is blessed with some girth even if he is a lil shorter.

I had to deal with it and his arroance for 14 years. So glad my current husband is blessed with some girth even if he is a lil shorter.
I'm all about proportion but if it's going to be disproportionate I will take short and fat all day. There's just no pleasure in being stabbed in the cervix by a needledick.. And I say that as a bonafide masochist lol

I told him the other night that I need something more. We were in the moment and he had to use a toy to keep me in the mood while he recharged as he says...lol! Well I asked him if he liked seeing me take all that black dildo and he said of course but responded back turning the question on me so I told him it feels incredible. Incredible? He asked. I told him not as good as the real thing obviously but I dont have that now do I. It get real quiet but he didnt let up it actually got him really hard and horny so I asked him if he liked seeing me filled with that black dildo. And to my surprise and delight he said yeah but I bet the real thing would be better. I just grinned and asked him what hes going to do about and he said I guess we will have figure something out with that? And now hes actually contacting prospective black guys and forwarding their messages and pics to me. I have a feeling our trip coming up in three weeks might just be an eventful one, but the best part is I feel confident now knowing hes 100% on board with this. He wont tell me where we are going for the weekend though. I'm leaning towards St. Louis, but I also like Cincy. He has been wanting to make a trip to Tennessee though to either Memphis or Nashville. Says he has lots of friends in both cities he would like tobsee but thats new to me because I've never heard him mention anyone in 11 years from either city. Who knows what he is up to.
Wish it was Atlanta...Nashville is close enough..

I'm all about proportion but if it's going to be disproportionate I will take short and fat all day. There's just no pleasure in being stabbed in the cervix by a needledick.. And I say that as a bonafide masochist lol
My current husband thinks he small but hes right at 7 inches and thick enough to literally rip me. Stabbing is the best way to describe my ex he was so clueless when it came to knowing what got me off. It always seemd like it was all about him.

My current husband thinks he small but hes right at 7 inches and thick enough to literally rip me. Stabbing is the best way to describe my ex he was so clueless when it came to knowing what got me off. It always seemd like it was all about him.
I'll never understand the length obsession as that's not what makes a big dick. A long, skinny dick is a small dick but a short(er than average) but girthy dick is a big dick just based on the interaction with a vagina.

Thank you for coming to my ted talk lol

Back