How should the bull finish?

My wife would prefer vaginal, but wherever it goes first, it'll end up in me. He could fuck her for a while and finish in my mouth, or I'll lick it up off her body, or suck out of whichever of her orifices it lands in. The only exception for it being in my mouth is if he nuts in my ass... and that's only because I can't reach to suck it out.

Questions for wife, cuck and bull
- Queen how do you like your man to finish?
- Cucks what do you like to see at the end?
- Bull how do you like to cum?

and why you choose that?

1- Big facial shot
View attachment 3877152

2- hot creampie:

View attachment 3877153

3 - Exploding body shot:

View attachment 3877155

4- Nasty anal creampie

View attachment 3877157

5- submissive whore swallow

View attachment 3877159

6- Boobs shot

View attachment 3877163

For my part I like watching a big nasty facial.
My wife’s Black bull insists on finishing deep in her granny ass. That way she comes home with a fuller cream pie that she poops into the toilet while I watch,

There's a way and one way alone. A black bull should always finish inside of an unprotected, white woman. This is the gold standart that every other "finish" should be compared to.

The idea of getting knocked up is the most natural and primal one. Everything else is just acting or pretending, which can be cool and sexy, but we all know how it's supposed to be...

hopefully there will be many loads of cum over time as she fucks on a regular basis so they can experiment with the cum and it depends if the husband cleans since if he does there are many places that it can be licked off

Like it when he cums hards inside but on my boobs or ass for cuck to clean is good as well.

The best is when I have a simultaneous orgams in the missionary position with my Bull. That way is hot and humiliates cuck properly because he can’t make me cum.
Shooting my little deep into a man's wife or girlfriend while telling him that it's being done. And sometimes I even let them know it should be cleaned up for the next load. I try to always shoot three loads when I'm eating the hot wife one of her mouth on her ass and one of her p****. I found out later on that this hot wife husband would sneak and eat my creampie out of her p**** and that was something that turned them on if any husbands haven't tried eating a black bulls creampie out of their wife's p**** give it a try you'll be surprised how hard it makes you white cock.

Attachments

• IMG_20210226_174958_01.png
    IMG_20210226_174958_01.png
    340.6 KB · Views: 59
A lot of times when I do finish deep inside someone else's girl's p**** I turn around and let them suck my cock clean and then have them kiss their man while he goes on her next. Sometimes I straddles the wife's face and I ever lick my balls and ass while her husband is f****** her and then I will have them kissing each other and blow my load all over both of them some couples like that.

There's a way and one way alone. A black bull should always finish inside of an unprotected, white woman. This is the gold standart that every other "finish" should be compared to.

The idea of getting knocked up is the most natural and primal one. Everything else is just acting or pretending, which can be cool and sexy, but we all know how it's supposed to be...
"Natural and primal". Spoken like a true cuck.

Questions for wife, cuck and bull
- Queen how do you like your man to finish?
- Cucks what do you like to see at the end?
- Bull how do you like to cum?

and why you choose that?

1- Big facial shot
View attachment 3877152

2- hot creampie:

View attachment 3877153

3 - Exploding body shot:

View attachment 3877155

4- Nasty anal creampie

View attachment 3877157

5- submissive whore swallow

View attachment 3877159

6- Boobs shot

View attachment 3877163

For my part I like watching a big nasty facial.
You ask how the bull ought to come.

I reply, passionately bare and balls-deep, not letting up until he has pumped his very last spurt from his balls and pelvis into the back of the wife's vagina.

That way is the hottest for a watching husband too, despite that he doesn't get to see spunk surging back up around the root of the bull's ultimately inthrust erection in the grip of the orgasming wife's vagina---not unless the bull is a super-copious ejaculator of course.

Bare and balls-deep finishes always get me imagining very vividly the solid ejaculatory spurtings my ecstatic wife is feeling thudding against the back wall of her savagely overstretched vagina, and for me as Watcher and Hearer that's fantastically hot.

It's as if my lust-besotted brain and husbandly pride have been fucked wide open and massively spunked all over in the very act of balls-deep ejaculation. And I love it.

Back