How should the bull finish?

I prefer to see men shoot their cum loads all over her face and lips. If he has enough cum I love to see him also cum on my wife's big naked TiTs and nipples.
Sadly for me, my wife is a true cum junkie so she loves every cock that shoots cum in her mouth. Funny thing is I often ask her not to swallow the mens cum before I get a picture of it in her mouth but she swallows it before I can get the picture anyway. I asked her why and she told me she just can't resist swallowing their cum loads because she loves cum sooo much.

Like it when he cums hards inside but on my boobs or ass for cuck to clean is good as well.

The best is when I have a simultaneous orgams in the missionary position with my Bull. That way is hot and humiliates cuck properly because he can’t make me cum.
You remind me of my wife. Naturally, my wife always has intense orgasms on their hard BBCs fucking and cumming in her unprotected married white cunt. Sadly, my wife has never had an orgasm on my white teenie weenie.

True my wife does love me very much and I love her even more. We are both very happy together.
This is the epitome of the cuckold lifestyle; a wife who loves and adores her husband inspite of his shortcomings, but also loves to have black men with their oversized cocks fuck her into delirium in front of her loving cuckold husband.

This is the epitome of the cuckold lifestyle; a wife who loves and adores her husband inspite of his shortcomings, but also loves to have black men with their oversized cocks fuck her into delirium in front of her loving cuckold husband.
Thanks for the compliment on our cuckold lifestyle that my slut wife and I both enjoy very much.

Back