How should the bull finish?

Would so love to have it deep inside her, me try and clean it up and then stick my little dick in while she laughs because she can’t feel it.

Based upon your profile name, can we assume that your wife has passed away? If so (deepest condolences) are you actively looking for a new partner to continue in the lifestyle?
Thank you for your condolences. I'm not actively looking thought I wouldn't mind. I'm here relaying some of our experiences. It's a way to remember how hot she was. I have nobody in my circle of friends to discuss these things with.

Questions for wife, cuck and bull
- Queen how do you like your man to finish?
- Cucks what do you like to see at the end?
- Bull how do you like to cum?

and why you choose that?

1- Big facial shot
View attachment 3877152

2- hot creampie:

View attachment 3877153

3 - Exploding body shot:

View attachment 3877155

4- Nasty anal creampie

View attachment 3877157

5- submissive whore swallow

View attachment 3877159

6- Boobs shot

View attachment 3877163

For my part I like watching a big nasty facial.
the anal pie

Thank you for your condolences. I'm not actively looking thought I wouldn't mind. I'm here relaying some of our experiences. It's a way to remember how hot she was. I have nobody in my circle of friends to discuss these things with.
I was almost in your same position last year. My sexy Hotwife almost died from Covid. It was very scary.

Before the pandemic, she was very popular with a select few black men who were her regulars. As a black exclusive QofS, these 5 friends satisfied all of her sexual desires. I was fully supportive in every way.

She has been much more careful about who she plays with since getting so sick. No more group sex, just one steady boyfriend for now.

Glad to see that you have so many fond memories of your wife and her lifestyle.

There's a way and one way alone. A black bull should always finish inside of an unprotected, white woman. This is the gold standart that every other "finish" should be compared to.

The idea of getting knocked up is the most natural and primal one. Everything else is just acting or pretending, which can be cool and sexy, but we all know how it's supposed to be...
Deep inside my pussy because I'm fertile and want to breed

Back