How should a cuckold show appreciation to wife and respect to black bull

Consuming his cum. Shows him how subservient you are willing to be towards him and how prized his seed is in your eyes and shows her not only how horny it made you, but sheds away any worry she may have had regarding regret she may feel herself and especially jealousy issues for the cuck..

Last edited:
Yes I black dick should be licked on every part of a black I should be licked on any white man who gets on his knees needs to understand it's an honor he better say please and thank you to the black man and he should be punched in the face with a hammer if that white boy does not swallow black man's semen so it starts by touching a blackjack and looking at it up close and acting can I put your dick in my mouth please lick all over it like that like I said a white boy should always fucking swallow and a black man should never wear a condom ever

I help my wife get dressed, do her hair and even makeup. Pick out sexy clothes or lingerie for her . For him I meet him at the door and welcome him with big smile. Get him a ******* if he wants. I'm always on call to bring them anything they want and after he fucks her (I always hear his grunts as he delivers his load in her) I always lick and suck all of his cum out of her pussy. He has a big dick and big balls so it's a treat for me. And yes I have been on my knees more than once as my wife watched me suck him hard again. I know my place as a white cuckold husband when a big black dick is in the house and my wife loves watching me serve him and her both.

In my view mutual respect between my wife and myself and a sincere appreciation for our marriage is the foundation of a rewarding relationship that we share. Open and honest communication between us and the BBC bull keeps expectations and activities exciting and rewarding.
As far as appreciation, my wife's aspect of our marriage is open, she can have anyone she desires but must keep me informed, I am not allowed any women at all. I encourage my beautiful wife to exercise her privileges as a Hot Wife and explore the potential. After all she desires and deserves a skilled well built man to provide her the passion and physical pleasures a woman of her status expects. I am unable to do that for her because I have a small cock and inconsistent performance so it is my pleasure to honor, worship and appreciate the BBC bulls who can keep her sexual needs fulfilled. I try to create a relaxed and friendly environment with good hospitality so they can focus and enjoy themselves with my sexy Princess. Any activities or limitations are discussed so everyone can enjoy the erotic and sensual magic this atmosphere creates. Happy Wife Happy Life!!!

Last edited:
I help my wife get dressed, do her hair and even makeup. Pick out sexy clothes or lingerie for her . For him I meet him at the door and welcome him with big smile. Get him a ******* if he wants. I'm always on call to bring them anything they want and after he fucks her (I always hear his grunts as he delivers his load in her) I always lick and suck all of his cum out of her pussy. He has a big dick and big balls so it's a treat for me. And yes I have been on my knees more than once as my wife watched me suck him hard again. I know my place as a white cuckold husband when a big black dick is in the house and my wife loves watching me serve him and her both.
PERFECT I am the same.
First I would like to say that I have never thought of myself as the one who makes those kind of decision. Once I accepted my place a submissive cuckold it became her prerogative as to how she wants to make love, have sex or date the SUPERIOR BLACK MEN that she selects.
Before we explored the lifestyle we thoroughly discussed all the possible details we could think of. I have no say so in the matters that involve her relationships with her lovers. I surrendered my rights once I accepted that I was totally inadequate to be able to please her sexually and passionate kissing was only for her and her lover. Her lips, her mouth, her hands, her pussy, her ass was off limits to me. She made it clear that once she was blacked, my little 4"erect penis would never feel her hands, mouth or pussy wrapped around it. She made it very clear that my little penis was good for two things, peeing and jerking. I can jerk it all I want, but I am not allowed to cum without her permission. She has allowed me to watch her and her lovers on many occasions. When I am excited and ready to cum I let her know. If she ignores me while she is being passionate with her lover I know not to cum and more often than not I stop stroking. If I cum without her permission the penalty is a severe paddling and loss of privilege's, including being in the room with her and her lover. When I do get permission to release myself I am directed to the corner with tissue in my hand. Once I cum, I flush the tissue down the toilet. Only her lovers SUPERIOR BLACK SEED is swallowed, released inside her or squirted on her, than it's my duty to clean it as her cuckold. I love it ! I am a very lucky little man and respect her needs one hundred percent. If she allows me to post photos of her kissing I will post them, but generally speaking, she does not like me to post photos.

what would be a way that the hotwife and bbc bull knows the cuckold wants to do it again?
I kiss my wifes lovers cock just before she lowers herself ont it .. and gently kiss hids balls just before he cums inside her.
what would be a way that the hotwife and bbc bull knows the cuckold wants to do it again?
I love to kiss my wife's lovers cock before she slides down it (reverse cow girl) , or he pushes it into her (missionarys). If reverse cow girl, I love to kiss his balls just before he cums inside her pussy.. The first time I did this, flipped my wife into one of her strongest orgasms ever.. He also must have pumped a pint of cum into her as well.

GET ON YOUR KNEES AND KISS THE TIP OF HIS BEAUTIFUL COCK AND OFFER TO PLEASE HIM IN ANYWAY HE WANTS....ALPHAS MAKE THE RULES....BETAS ARE PLEASERS PERIOD
Love this too . especially when he pulls his cock from my wifes mouth, kneeling next to me and slips his glorious hard cock into my mouth..

The cuckold should continue to service the wife in ways that are special in their relaltionship while, collarborating with the BULL to provide insight/information about the wife to really get her off.....
Very true .. love giving my wife's new lover tips in how to make her cum .. accelerates the relationship by moths.. no trial and error!

In my view mutual respect between my wife and myself and a sincere appreciation for our marriage is the foundation of a rewarding relationship that we share. Open and honest communication between us and the BBC bull keeps expectations and activities exciting and rewarding.
As far as appreciation, my wife's aspect of our marriage is open, she can have anyone she desires but must keep me informed, I am not allowed any women at all. I encourage my beautiful wife to exercise her privileges as a Hot Wife and explore the potential. After all she desires and deserves a skilled well built man to provide her the passion and physical pleasures a woman of her status expects. I am unable to do that for her because I have a small cock and inconsistent performance so it is my pleasure to honor, worship and appreciate the BBC bulls who can keep her sexual needs fulfilled. I try to create a relaxed and friendly environment with good hospitality so they can focus and enjoy themselves with my sexy Princess. Any activities or limitations are discussed so everyone can enjoy the erotic and sensual magic this atmosphere creates. Happy Wife Happy Life!!!
If, the marriage is open then, you need sexually gratification regardless of any physical infirmity at your discretion...quite sure the wife can appreciate the importance of addressing your needs with a partner of your choosing....

The wife’s lover should absolutely spend nights he’s making love to the wife in her marriage bedroom in her bed and those nights should be sleep over nights during her high risk for pregnancy time of the month

the husband can not watch or be in the room while his wife is conceiving her baby with her lover.. the husband sleeps on the couch all night.... simple reason her black lover owns the bed and her now

PERFECT I am the same.
First I would like to say that I have never thought of myself as the one who makes those kind of decision. Once I accepted my place a submissive cuckold it became her prerogative as to how she wants to make love, have sex or date the SUPERIOR BLACK MEN that she selects.
Before we explored the lifestyle we thoroughly discussed all the possible details we could think of. I have no say so in the matters that involve her relationships with her lovers. I surrendered my rights once I accepted that I was totally inadequate to be able to please her sexually and passionate kissing was only for her and her lover. Her lips, her mouth, her hands, her pussy, her ass was off limits to me. She made it clear that once she was blacked, my little 4"erect penis would never feel her hands, mouth or pussy wrapped around it. She made it very clear that my little penis was good for two things, peeing and jerking. I can jerk it all I want, but I am not allowed to cum without her permission. She has allowed me to watch her and her lovers on many occasions. When I am excited and ready to cum I let her know. If she ignores me while she is being passionate with her lover I know not to cum and more often than not I stop stroking. If I cum without her permission the penalty is a severe paddling and loss of privilege's, including being in the room with her and her lover. When I do get permission to release myself I am directed to the corner with tissue in my hand. Once I cum, I flush the tissue down the toilet. Only her lovers SUPERIOR BLACK SEED is swallowed, released inside her or squirted on her, than it's my duty to clean it as her cuckold. I love it ! I am a very lucky little man and respect her needs one hundred percent. If she allows me to post photos of her kissing I will post them, but generally speaking, she does not like me to post photos.
Sounds like you have a good thing going and I commend you.

The existence of the arrangement where the wife is having unrestricted sexual relations with different male partners with hubby's support and consent epitomises the appreciation and respect.....

Back