how often do you ladies swallow cum?

The hotwife loves it. But she only swallow cum from Black Cocks. Or spit it into the mouth of one of her cucks, telling him to taste how salty it is.
No limits. She never say no to a facial on her knees with her mouth wide open. Honestly she would swallow the cum from over 100 Black Bulls if she could. Playing with it and gargle her mouth full of their loads is also a part of it. Asking if I like what i see. My GF with the cum from several other men in her mouth. I think some like it and some dont. But others love it thats for sure

The hotwife loves it. But she only swallow cum from Black Cocks. Or spit it into the mouth of one of her cucks, telling him to taste how salty it is.
No limits. She never say no to a facial on her knees with her mouth wide open. Honestly she would swallow the cum from over 100 Black Bulls if she could. Playing with it and gargle her mouth full of their loads is also a part of it. Asking if I like what i see. My GF with the cum from several other men in her mouth. I think some like it and some dont. But others love it thats for sure
Cum is cum for the most part. There's variation in blk and white guys due to diet and metabolism but you can't tell one from the other if you were blindfolded.

Cum is cum for the most part. There's variation in blk and white guys due to diet and metabolism but you can't tell one from the other if you were blindfolded.
For her its more about humiliation and being dominated i think, not the taste. Feeling very sloppy and like a slut by having a group of Black men cumming all over her. Makes her feel like she is being used only for swallowing cum, and that she has to obey because they are so muscular and hung. And that she will do whatever to have them keep filling her pussy up with the golden prize which is their Big fucking Cocks.

Also another aspect of it is that she humiliate herself with cum all over her face to tell me that a white dick could never treat her that way. And that she wants to be cleaned up and filmed so she humiliate the cuck even more by showing the world what a slut she is. We have not talked that detailed about it but i think its pretty close.

For her its more about humiliation and being dominated i think, not the taste. Feeling very sloppy and like a slut by having a group of Black men cumming all over her. Makes her feel like she is being used only for swallowing cum, and that she has to obey because they are so muscular and hung. And that she will do whatever to have them keep filling her pussy up with the golden prize which is their Big fucking Cocks.

Also another aspect of it is that she humiliate herself with cum all over her face to tell me that a white dick could never treat her that way. And that she wants to be cleaned up and filmed so she humiliate the cuck even more by showing the world what a slut she is. We have not talked that detailed about it but i think its pretty close.
She has a need to be used!!!

Never waste black cum. My dates are either taking in their pussy bareback or they are going to swallow it and lick me clean. In the rare instances where I wear a condom I expect them to swallow all the contents. Its only right.

Most women I've been with have no problem swallowing I have has a few who don't or can't but I love a women who can I enjoy dropping my load all over her face probably more then doing it inside of her I don't know to me there nothing like seeing a women covered in my hot cum and watching her enjoy every drop

Most women I've been with have no problem swallowing I have has a few who don't or can't but I love a women who can I enjoy dropping my load all over her face probably more then doing it inside of her I don't know to me there nothing like seeing a women covered in my hot cum and watching her enjoy every drop

Her head back and smiling as each warm spurt hits her pretty face

Every time I prefer to swallow my bulls first load of a playdate so the the next 3 hours he lasts longer! I'll swallow as many loads as he wants to give me ! I'm a true cum dump
Ummmm and you know that it's the very best way to truly Bond with your Black bull and I love to hear how you feel about your Black King taking all of their creamy potent thick textured Cumshots into your open white Married mouth in front of your hubby swallowing every single drop and I love to watch how sexually aroused the hubby gets. BNWO is a very Extremely Hot and Steany and the effects is life changing and Total Sexual Liberation and growth. Thanks for sharing your Beautiful experiences with your Black Bull. 🤴🏿💪🏿💦💦💦💦👅😋👰🏼💍♠️👁👁💯♥️💯🔥✊🏿

Back