How Often do you Fantasise About Your Wife?

I fantasize and usually masturbate imagining my mature strait-laced, though sexy, suburban wife experiencing a break down of her vehicle while driving home alone from a charity function at an elegant downtown hotel ballroom.. In keeping with the occasion, she left home wearing a sexy black dress with matching black heels. I told her that she was absolutely ravishing. After leaving the hotel after the gala, her vehicle stopped running less than a mile from the hotel in the middle of a high crime neighborhood. She reflexively reached for her cell phone when, with gut wrenching fear she realizes that she had left her phone at home. With pay phones now a thing of the past, she knew she would need to ask for help. She remains in her car for a period of time hoping to encounter some pedestrian traffic. Nothing. Finally, she gets out of her car with the intention of knocking on the door of one of the homes in the neighborhood. But the houses are all dark and frankly, somewhat scary. My wife has lived a sheltered life and never spent anytime away from the suburbs. Lacking the courage to approach any of the homes, she does notice considerable lighting about 50 yards down the block. Trying to minimize the sound of her heels hitting the sidewalk she gingerly makes her way to the lighted area only to realize that it's a bar. She bravely decides to walk in and ask to use the phone. She looks around and does not see anyone of apparent authority. Clearly, the place she entered is a black motor cycle bar. There's no women to be seen. She blushingly walks to the bar all the while experiencing drunken predatory stares from the patrons. The bartender asks her what she wants and she meekly explains that she only wants to use the phone so that she can call her husband. The bartender tells her "Look pretty lady the phone is just for customers who spend money ......so what can I get you, Ms. Customer?" She answers, " a glass of white wine" she answers. The bartender laughs and pours her a glass of straight bourbon and essentially orders her to ******* it. She drinks it quickly hoping to end the ordeal and be permitted to call home. The bartender says she needs to spend more and gives her another bourbon. She's now more than a bit tipsy. Two black men then make their way to where she 's standing and begin to softly stroke her back. She recoils but has nowhere to go. Then several of the other patrons come up to her and start pulling on her clothes. She is petrified when one of the guys screams at her to Hey lady, entertain the boys and strip for us" .She defiantly says, "no way!" At this point half a dozen guys now start stripping the fancy clothes off of her as she screams maniacally. They order to "shut the fuck up you white bitch". She does. By this time she is down to her bra and panties when her ass hoisted onto the bar with her back to the bartender and her legs hanging down for all to see. While so positioned the bartender undoes her bra unleashing her 36D boobs; meanwhile two other guys pull down her panties exposing her pussy covered only by a landing strip of hair. Now one by one, the patrons with huge erect cocks start penetrating her white married suburban pussy. One of the guys even insist that one of his buddies put her fallen heels back on before he fucks her. He goes deep into her pussy. What a night having had only one white dick in her life she now was the veteran of a dozen BBC's.

Even more now.. last night she enjoyed my fantasy and came several times.... We have a person of interest... that we fantasize about and mention his name and she pushes back and comes... I love it... I think she does too....

Attachments

• IMG_0018.jpg
    IMG_0018.jpg
    985.1 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_5888.jpg
    IMG_5888.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 21
Always have fantasies about my wife. She is so beautiful with a cock in her mouth. In my fantasies, she is always with dominant alpha men, sucking their cocks and being fucked to orgasm after orgasm by their cocks more than twice my little wee-wee. I get to watch, and sometimes clean up her cum dripping pussy afterwards. I am always locked in chastity and sometimes also dressed in sissy outfits. 🤘

Back