How Often do you Fantasise About Your Wife?

Bobbie and I started with a swingers club back in 2006. She shared with me that she wanted to try a black man. How could I say no? I approved and we started down an interesting road. The first was back in March of 2007, and she has progressed through 8 men, each, becoming more accepting of a cuckold relationship. From first just pensively watching to now being an active and great cuck "master." Hell of a journey to be sure and she has become quite adept at playing her roll.

Daily, I think about my mature prim and proper Catholic wife fighting her urges to go black. But she can't resist that sexual mating instinct in her and finally accepts that superior BBC into her married white body. She gets addicted to Black men and black cock.View attachment 7130566
Your prim & proper Catholic white wife finds herself battling her thoughts and reality along with her beliefs as her sexual desires become more intense. Back and forth repeatedly, she can't get away from it. She sees men everyday and thinks, wonders, what it truly would be like with another man besides you, her husband. Day after day, week after week on and on and on and on. Her pussy wets itself at the mere thought of another man's cock buried deep inside her. Even at Sunday mass she feels her sexual intensity when she sees men. She tries to stop it but is unable. Unknown to you she has had her eye on several Black men. In her past she has heard that Black men have high sex stamina and They take control. So unlike you. Every time she sees Any Black Man her (hidden) desires and passions arises to the for front of her mind, and body. That now familiar wetness comes so quickly so easily now. Her mind battles again. No I can't, Yes I want to, NO, but YES always pops back in her. She considers going to confession to relieve her troubled mind, but she's afraid to actually your priest and asked for forgiveness. Surely her body can't be lying to her she asks herself. She has taken to rubbing her pussy to orgasm at work, at home, whenever she can and always thinking about Black men, those Black hard cocks, all of them wanting her. What a great compliment to her if they did she thinks. To test it she goes out by herself, giving you some stupid but reasonable excuse. Instead of "dinner with friends" she goes to a lounge/bar on the other side of town.. the dark side. Wearing her prim and proper white dress she has worn to church many times, she pulls it up higher around her waist, folding it over some and securing with a small thin waist belt attached to her dress. Now it's mid thigh high. Again her mind imagines Black hands feeling up her bare white thighs. She unbuttons a few buttons leaving her braless cleavage show just a little more. Very nervously she walks into the lounge and sits at a single table. She feels eyes on her and the familiar wetness between her legs. Most all are Black men and ladies there with a few hispanics, but no white people. Her waiter who is Black takes her order, she sees His eyes light up to her. " Maybe I am desireable" she thinks to herself. When he brings her ******* back she can't help but to see the buldge in His pants. Again she feels her wetness leaking. He tells her no reason to pay or run a tab. Questioning it she is told she taken care of. Now she's feeling very special. She's never had that before. Another ******* and another her mind is racing away. Why not she says to herself as she opnes her legs a bit more, then more and more feeling her sexual energy so alive. Her mind keeps imagining Black hands feeling her tender smooth white legs. She is just a short distance from the bar and she lets anyone see up under her white dress to her now soaked red panties. Her mind instantly says "fuck me" and her actions are defintely showing that. Taking another big ******* she becomes braver, she lets her legs spread more as if almost inviting the Black men to look, almost offering herself to Them. No No her mind says, but this time again she ignores it. Her nipples are hard, her married white pussy dripping wet, her body tingles. A black man, mid 40's or so, comes to her and behind Him 3 more. She feels herself so alive and ready but for some reason she's apprehensive. When He compliments her, it all went out the window for her. She never felt so desireable. All 4 sit at her table without being asked to. Two on each side of her tightly. The waiter brings over more drinks for all including her. When she feels a hand on her bare thigh her head falls back, her breathing quickens. They keep somewhat casual conversation but she can not conscentrate. Another hand feels her left bare thigh and she about looses it. Then They both stop and remove They hands. They question her why, how come she's there, who are you. She tries to not answer but They insist. Tell Us He demands. She opens up to Them everything. Lonely, tired, married ( which They already knew by her wedding ring) Catholic, a good husband but I NEED more. After that admittance she felt Their hands on her thighs again, her legs opened inviting tham all to feel her. Their Black hands felt up higher, both her thighs, then higher and higher until reaching her wet red panties. Both Black men on each side of her looked at each other as Their fingers felt her wetness. "DAMMMMM" one said. When Their fingers delved into her white married pussy she lost it again. Her head falling back her nipples burning hard, she quivered all over. Within seconds she had her orgasm, VERY intensely so. Her white married body rocked on the booth seat, up and down up and down. All 4 of Them stared and laughed. "This white bitch is ready" someone said.

Back