How Often do you Fantasise About Your Wife?

Daily, I think about my mature prim and proper Catholic wife fighting her urges to go black. But she can't resist that sexual mating instinct in her and finally accepts that superior BBC into her married white body. She gets addicted to Black men and black cock.
Now we need to see what your wife looks like

When I worked part-time at the gym 6 till close Ron would wait and walk me to my car .I had access to the office many nites we would have sex or I would suck him off before going home. Ex would be waiting to hear the details of our lovemaking with a glass of wine wanting to see my stretched pussy .I would usually kiss him and jack him off . Ron had satisfied me thoroughly
Wowwwwww 😘😘

Most husbands envision their wives often taking on a black lover behind their back. They often flirt with the notion that their wife is out cheating, and hoping it's with a black man, than any other. But that's the fantasy.

I'd like to know how often any of you harbour such fantasies regarding your wife, whether she's already cucking you or not, do you often imagine what she's doing at home while you're off to work, or if she's chatting with someone on the phone when you aren't looking?

I do all day everyday. All of my fantasies involve my wife going black. She is aware of most of them.

My husband fantasizes every day. I love that. Sex is a huge part of our lives. We tell sex stories about our encounters when we drive on road trips. Another fun game to play while driving is to come up with acronyms for initials we see on semis and stuff. We always make them sexual. example: FMSC, fuck my slutty cunt. lol

Yesterday we went to a public viewing in our town ( soccer european masters).
There were two black security guards at the entrance, tall, muscles, really attractive...25-30yrs.
My wife in a white soccer Trikot and Sport skirt.

I day dreamed I pulled down her thong and said to the guards: please do a body search and if you want go fuck her 😅😍🥰

Back