How many guys has your hotwife fucked?

My wife admits to 3 since we have been married. I know of at least three others and assume the number is closer to 20. As far as BBC, she won't say, but I would guess she has done at least one.

I used to keep a running total on my phone including notes on each meet. It got deleted accidentally when I got a new phone. It’s roughly 75 plus with 65 being black. She’s had maybe 500 sessions at least. This means more to me than her. She now prefers more of a boyfriend experience with a couple of guys.
Fucking hot.

My hotwife had fucked between 70 to 80 guys when we meet I honestly think it’s really closer to 100. We have been together and in the lifestyle for around 10 years. I have watched her fuck over 200 guys. I don’t know why but I’m extremely turned on by women that has been fucked a lot! She actually cheated on me with a bbc. They fucked in the backseat of his car on the side of the road. She confessed he cum in her pussy and he cum more than anyone she had ever been with. She said it was like 2 times more than the most she had seen anyone cum before. She came home and asked if we could go to the trapeze club in Atlanta that night. Then she said I want you to eat my pussy now and then after we leave and see if you can tell a difference. Little did I know she was already fucked and full of cum. It took her over a year to finally confess. I have to say it did something to me! That’s all I want her to fuck now is bbc. She has fucked more that 100 bbc in the last 3 years. I would say probably 65 to 70 was raw and creampied her pussy. Yes I eaten every one of them. Several guys have breed her multiple times! I love that she been with so many big cocks! What about everyone else? How many guys has your wife had?
I totally agree my wife has been with a lot of men and they always are willing to come visit again even the ones who didn't want me there once they have been with her they never complain about me being there the majority of the men she's pleased would do anything she ask to have her again.

To the husbands "why" do you personally get excited by your HW being serviced by a bull/playmate?
I love how excited my wife gets when she's with a bbc when they make her orgasm her whole body trembles and I also love watching her deep throat a10 inch cock when a man cums in her mouth it drives her wild she starts moaning and groaning with sounds of pleasure her pussy gets soaking wet when she swallows a load and after we're alone she has sex with me several times a day for a couple days will even walk around the house completely naked showing off how sexy she is and bragging about how great she is at pleasing men, I love it even she gets in that mood and what puts her in that mood is to sexually satisfying one or more huge black men

Back