How does it feel to have your cock caged?

So you cuumshot without being erected lol?
It can happen caged, for sure. It’s possible of course to get some semblance of an erection in a cage, and to shoot powerfully from the cage in that state but I know I can shoot while soft in a cage too, if I’m properly stimulated.

It’s also possible to get aroused and stimulated by butt stuff to a point where you’re basically unspooling threads of crystal clear pre-cum and eventually, if it’s in the cards….drooling pearly white real cum…pretty steadily! Kind of the slow burn effect. A snug cage can amplify the intensity, help you focus on the act, and raise the mental/emotional element exponentially. You’re so turned on you’re just producing it steadily and it just starts to flow and flow. I’ve never experienced that with another man authoring it but that has to be an incredible high for both partners. Transcendent sex.

It’s also possible to experience orgasmic pleasure, sometimes in a sustained way, that doesn’t necessarily involve ejaculation or emission of any fluid. Not as fun but still delightful.

Last edited:
I can only say it feels right. It's a wonderful feeling to know that my sexuality doesn't matter
Agree with first sentence. But I don’t think you’re being genuine after that. Caging is very sexual and represents very real desires and urges, and even if the point of it is to cancel some of the interactive physical possibilities we associate w sex, it can absolutely be a part of individual sexuality or part of a couple’s dynamic.

Last edited:
It's strange. Physically after you get used to it, it doesn't matter that much so you simply can forget about it.
But it's mentally where it makes a huge difference. Of course it's not for everyone and you need to love your new role but if you do, it's incredible exciting.
Seeing a big cock penetrating your wife while tour cock is limp in a cage can give you an incredible feeling. I find that feeling even more exciting than when I was having sex with her. It's a change of mentally but if you accept it, the reward is incredible

It's strange. Physically after you get used to it, it doesn't matter that much so you simply can forget about it.
But it's mentally where it makes a huge difference. Of course it's not for everyone and you need to love your new role but if you do, it's incredible exciting.
Seeing a big cock penetrating your wife while tour cock is limp in a cage can give you an incredible feeling. I find that feeling even more exciting than when I was having sex with her. It's a change of mentally but if you accept it, the reward is incredible
You’re persuasive, but I know I’m probably pretty easily persuaded when it comes to this.

While my beautiful and sexy wife plays with worthy men of color I am caged. I am extremely excited but my dicklette is unable to show any physical reaction because the restraint the cage provides, it inhibits the possibility of any erection I might experience. It further justifies my status as a cuckold husband to that of the alpha male passionately pleasuring my wife, "my Princess". During one HOT encounter I told her I was so excited that my dicklette was straining against the cage and leaking some precum. She commented, " who cares"! I felt so emasculated and even more excited as she put me in my place with her comment. Because of the restraint of the cage I am unable to physically pleasure myself and therefor more focused on the pleasures my wife and her lover are sharing.

Last edited:
Back