How do you Doms deal with the cuck angst?

gahomemade

Couple
Gold Member
Real Person
From
GA, US
Dom hubby here exploring the ls w/ wifey. The closer we get to things actually happening, I find my Dom side really fighting me on insecurities. Also it seems bring a Dom is not as common. I'm Not worried that my wife will leave me or anything, but that she might become addicted/ obsessed w bbc, can't stop thinking about it etc, and I don't want this to affect our sex life in a negative way after. How did you guys get past the head fukk? Or it is all ongoing part of the excitement & pure angst that comes with sharing your wife with BBC? Any hubby's or couples that want to chat feel free to message.
👊🏼

Last edited:
Dom hubby here exploring the ls w/ wifey. The closer we get to things actually happening, I find my Dom side really fighting me on insecurities. Also it seems bring a Dom is not as common. I'm Not worried that my wife will leave me or anything, but that she might become addicted/ obsessed w bbc, can't stop thinking about it etc, and I don't want this to affect our sex life in a negative way after. How did you guys get past the head fukk? Or it is all ongoing part of the excitement & pure angst that comes with sharing your wife with BBC? Any hubby's or couples that want to chat feel free to message.
👊🏼
Hey message me if you’d like to talk about the dynamics of wife fucking others, we been in the lifestyle a long time and experienced many different things over the years. I’d be happy to chat in private with you, share our experience and answer any questions you may have!

👊🏼
Very interesting

👊🏼
youre wife is built for BBC

👊🏼
I’m always insist on spanking hubby and make him wear panties in addition to addressing me as Sir, by no later than the second time we are together.

Hey message me if you’d like to talk about the dynamics of wife fucking others, we been in the lifestyle a long time and experienced many different things over the years. I’d be happy to chat in private with you, share our experience and answer any questions you may have!
I tried but it won't let me message you ? I would like to chat so please dm me back.

👊🏼
So am I to understand that you are not the traditional a traditional cuckold couple where the wife or girlfriend needs a more masculine, well endowed, confident, passionate, Alpha Lover with stamina equal to the QUEENS insatiable needs.
You would be more into the HOTWIFE category where you are the Dominant Male that enjoys seeing, hearing, and maybe even directing your submissive female partner while she is giving herself to another man who you have selected for her. ? She is more prone to be your slut and will do what you say. ?

We get with a friend pretty regularly. It's not cuckold at all.
We've done it quite a few times with him over last couple of years. We're pretty comfy together, nothing weird happens, we take turns with her, she loves it, we all have a good time. No bi play ever happens.
WHILE he's with us and we're messing around it's a fun, exciting and relaxing time. When we're done and he's getting dressed it's always weird for me, I never know what to say to him....thanks...? see you next time....?
It's very obvious my wife likes sex with him, he does have a big dick. She's never said anything about his size, how she likes it better with him, never anything that would make me feel inferior. When he's with us he does get more sex time with her but I get plenty.
Watching them is very exciting but sometimes it seems she lies it a little too much with him. I get jealous feelings often.
After he's been with us she's horny as fuck for days after so we have a lot of good sex.
Our fun with him has improved our sex life like crazy.
...I guess I do have angst but seeing my wife so turned on and horny is hot as hell. Our friend us a cool guy. Neither of us is Dom or cuck. It's just sexy fun.

So am I to understand that you are not the traditional a traditional cuckold couple where the wife or girlfriend needs a more masculine, well endowed, confident, passionate, Alpha Lover with stamina equal to the QUEENS insatiable needs.
You would be more into the HOTWIFE category where you are the Dominant Male that enjoys seeing, hearing, and maybe even directing your submissive female partner while she is giving herself to another man who you have selected for her. ? She is more prone to be your slut and will do what you say. ?
Our sex life is incredible, but it's definitely been a kink of mine to see her with a BBC & someone that's bigger than me. I am a dom with a 6-in dick. Lol. When we do play with toys that I can go deeper, she has different orgasms because I'm hitting her cervix. so that's something I want to see her enjoy.

The dynamic I see is I am always going to be there number one for safety. Number two she wants me within Arms Reach so she can grab my cock at any time. So I'll be playing too joining in here & there, but mainly I think I'll be watching and taking video especially the first time.

We both get hot w the idea of spitroasting & dp, whether that translates to the bedroom w a 3rd, one day we'll see.

This is me exactly. I love playing the part of Cuck but in reality I'm a very dominate person. We're more of a Stag/Vixen couple but we like to play roles when it comes to sex and fun stuff. Here's my first experience watching my wife, and its not even the sex part yet. That Happened shortly after this experience, like 10 minutes later.

The feelings you're talking about was still something I had to deal with but i think it's part of the whole excitement around it. You want to see and experience it all but that very first visit after the talking is done and rules are agreed on, then fantasy turns into reality with the first time you watch your faithful, devoted wife drop to get knees while he's sitting on the couch and she slides her lips around that massive black cock, you get jealous beyond words but you're so turned on because she's actually sucking another guys dick.
Then as you watched as she gets more comfortable with his dick in her mouth, she really started blowing him, making his head go back, hearing him say "Ah fuck girl this ain't your first time sucking black cock is it? Damn girl you gonna make me cum." Then he puts 1 hand behind her head and is guiding her up and down that huge black cock, while you're thinking in your mind, Damn she does know how to suck that huge cock really really good.
Then he puts both hands on her head guiding her up and down, guiding you wife's gorgeous face and lips farther and farther down his thick black cock with every repetition. You wonder how she's able to get that much of his cock in her mouth, then you realize it's not just in her mouth, she's getting part of it down her throat.
Then he starts holding your wife's head and perfectly fixed hair with a harder grip and starts pausing every time he gets his dick all the way in her and buries her beautiful lil face and eyes up against his stomach just for a second or 2 each time, forcnng her to control her gag reflex.
Then he starts moving her head up and down harder and faster while you watch your beautiful bride get face fucked right in front of you and she wraps her arms around the bottom of his waist and willingly let's him continue to do it, in your own living room, on your couch you and everyone else sits on... and you know what's about to happen.
Then he pulls her pretty lil face and her completely messed up hair hard against his stomach and you see his face suddenly have that look of PURE PLEASURE and contentment as he starts to moan loudly with his entire massive black cock down the love of your life's throat while he's unloading throb after throb of his pent up manhood down Your Baby's throat into her tight, white lil tummy. And all your wife does until he's done cumming down her throat is willingly stay in position, he's not even holding her down, making lite moans with every throb of his dick down her throat. Then when he's done she slowly comes up, tears running down her face from holding back her gag reflex, and she asks HIM if that was good.
You're marriage is forever changed now that you just watched him dominate your wife and she'll always have that experience of feeling HIM balls deep into your marriage as he unloaded and filled up her white lil tummy with a full serving of his Black Seed that made her feel full and satisfied with it inside her white, beautiful lil body.

Then the sex happened and lasted for almost 3 hours.

Hey man ,

Thanks for reaching out. Any kind of generalized notion that wifey won't enjoy me after is not at all accurate. First it's different for every couple. We've chatted with plenty of expierenced couples , who still say sex w hubby is still best even after monster bbcs. Some women become obsessed , but most from my expierence of chatting with couples and hubby's w 10-30 years in this ls, is most wives still enjoy hubby , and especially the reclaiming/ reconnect after.

Maybe you didn't see my past posts. I'm a Dom. I came inside my wife 4 x yesterday at age 45. I own her, and simply allow a Hall pass if and when she does find the right first BBC . It won't be a regular thing especially at first.

I'm on telegram for anyone wanting advice or chat. Hmu @SilverWolfDD

As said above....Any kind of generalized notion that wifey won't enjoy me after is not at all accurate. First it's different for every couple.

My wife very obviously likes sex with our friend, when he's with us she's a different person, she wants it all night from both of us.
He's a really cool guy, younger and has a big dick. She REALLY gets into the sex with him, he makes her cum HARD. He gets more sex time with her but I get plenty.
She's horny as fuck for a good week after and we have a LOT of good sex after he's been with us.
Our fun with him has improved our sex life like crazy.

Last edited:
I’m always insist on spanking hubby and make him wear panties in addition to addressing me as Sir, by no later than the second time we are together.
Come on sissy. You don’t have anything close to the mental fortitude to be anything close to a dom or a bull. You been here 5 years and no proof you even been inside a pussy. SMH

Last edited:
👊🏼
For 10 years I don’t remember having huge problems with angst and no jealousy. That was in part because we had a large variety of bulls and our relationship was more significant than the others.

But that changed 4 years ago when a bull got too close, and obsessed. They had sex all the time and we often travelled together (Vegas, Nashville etc). He moved near us and got to know our family and friends. He declared exclusivity and pushed her to do the same. In private moments he got her to cancel dates with other black friends. This was having an influence over Sue that created huge angst and jealousy.

I tried to get him to stop and he would back down some but then go back. He would privately tell her he was in love with her and wanted a throuple. Eventually I ****** her to cut if off. It had damaged us and our lifestyle fun together. She still misses him but has broken off contact now.

Back