How big is the biggest cock you’ve ever taken ... photo proof would be perfect 😈

AGAIN lots of posers, bull ******* and wannabes. Show us some pics of all these big BBCs you are purportedly taking.
I don’t share sex pics. You want to see it? Meet in person. You sound like a pic collector

Last edited:
I don’t share sex pics. You want to see it? Net in person. You sound like a pic collector
Do not sling ******* when you have NO PROOF and have not looked at our profile and our other posts on this site. We have met several members of B2W including an Admin. You have no credibility in claiming we are pic collectors. If you had stopped at "you don't post sex pics" that would have been fine, but to make statements that make no sense and are not backed up by facts is pretty pathetic. LOL.

Do not sling ******* when you have NO PROOF and have not looked at our profile and our other posts on this site. We have met several members of B2W including an Admin. You have no credibility in claiming we are pic collectors. If you had stopped at "you don't post sex pics" that would have been fine, but to make statements that make no sense and are not backed up by facts is pretty pathetic. LOL.
I have plenty of proof. I’m not sharing it. You sound like every other guy trying to collect pics. Trying to shame people so you can jerk off is pathetic

I suggest you do what turns you on and not try and dictate how women use the site

Note our post on this thread. LOL You reply is proving my point. I suspect you are a poser. LOL

I don’t care what you think. You’re literally trying to shame women into posting sex pics. It’s very low. Even for social media. You’re a guy. This is your kink. I get it. There is no chance in hell you will ever see me engaged in sex. Not in pics or vids or in person. Try to shame someone who lacks self esteem. Dude

I don’t care what you think. You’re literally trying to shame women into posting sex pics. It’s very low. Even for social media. You’re a guy. This is your kink. I get it. There is no chance in hell you will ever see me engaged in sex. Not in pics or vids or in person. Try to shame someone who lacks self esteem. Dude
I could fuel your melt down / snow flake behavior further but its not worth my time. My initial comment was based upon the thread topic and not aimed at any one particular poster. You started the food fight my dear. Have a great day in Big Sky Country.

I could fuel your melt down / snow flake behavior further but its not worth my time. My initial comment was based upon the thread topic and not aimed at any one particular poster. You started the food fight my dear. Have a great day in Big Sky Country.
The thread topic is irrelevant. Just like swinging, everyone goes at their own pace and you don’t dictate what others do. Again, you’re trying to shame women into posting sex pics. Then you react poorly and attack when you are told no. All red flags for women on this site. I started nothing. You did. I get that this is your fetish with your wife. Stick with controlling her, you’re not going to control me.

AGAIN lots of posers, bull ******* and wannabes. Show us some pics of all these big BBCs you are purportedly taking.
Even the original post isn’t demanding pics. Just saying it would be nice. As a woman I know exactly what 99% of guys are looking for on these sites and most aren’t here for in person meets. You do what works for you and don’t try and for ce your kink on others. Can you imagine if you started walking up to women in a swing club and tried to shame them into taking off their clothes? You would be gone in seconds. Conduct yourself as you would in person

Even the original post isn’t demanding pics. Just saying it would be nice. As a woman I know exactly what 99% of guys are looking for on these sites and most aren’t here for in person meets. You do what works for you and don’t try and for ce your kink on others. Can you imagine if you started walking up to women in a swing club and tried to shame them into taking off their clothes? You would be gone in seconds. Conduct yourself as you would in person
Tell me Darling how many swing clubs have you been to? LOL

I hope you, whom ever you are, are enjoying this little "tit for tat" because your arguments are speciously self-serving.

Last edited:
Tell me Darling how many swing clubs have you been to? LOL

I hope you, whom ever you are, are enjoying this little "tit for tat" because your arguments are speciously self-serving.
We go to high end swinger clubs like Privata in Portland where we are vip’s. Those clubs have times and security. They don’t let men like you walk around looking at the women and jerking off. You want to talk about self serving after you are trying to shame women into posting sex pics? Your the definition of self serving. Again, stick with women you can control

Back