Hotels ?

When I worked security in a hotel , I would talk to guest . If they where cool I would turn the hot tub on after hours and cameras off. Let them have fun.

We met a young college guy in st louis husband walked in got room came outside got me from truck i walked in behind husband with young black college kid 3 hours later husband walks down tuens in key walks out door i walk out with the bbc black counter lady smiles says did you have fun i smiled black kid said oo yes

Wish we had your courage. Love your style.
Restraint = Strength.
It takes a strong woman to submit!
As for people calling you names, just read their thought bubbles: They’re bursting with envy.
Checked out your Xhamster vids. Great “job.”
Thanks for sharing.
Jo’s hubby
Who were you replying to exactly?...whats the Xhamster name/profile?

We have always wondered how it all works. We're thinking about planning a trip out of town but weren't sure how to not get the extra attention. We've done this before with exterior hotel doors but not interior doors. We didn't want it to seem like a constant flow of guys through a nice hotel. We've been involved in this but aren't sure how guys can fuck you without being noticed in a nice hotel and it being confidential. We don't want to parade people through the lobby. How has your experience been we'd love to hear from "real" couples or guys who has been through this without the walk of shame so to speak.
Most of the time we choose hotels with restaurants, bars, and such in them so there is already a decent flow of traffic. This keeps the suspicions down as well as is just nice to have some places without having to leave the hotel.

We were in a room with five black guys and they had been fucking me for 3 hours so hubby ordered room service. Young white college kid (we were at Georgia Tech Hotel on campus) is sent with tray of food. Hubby tells him to put it on the table at the far end of the room. At the moment, I was riding a cock , one about to mount and slide into my ass and another waiting to hear me take it before using my mouth. Right when he went by that cock pushed into my ass and he got to hear how it felt. I hear one of the black guys say hey Jay I didn't know you worked here. Two of the blacks were college students. I look over and he is standing there nude talking to the guy. He said looks like you are having a fun night and the black guy told him she is a fine piece of pussy and asked if he wanted some. Then a cock was stuck in my mouth.
I saw the bell boy coming by the bed and stop and watch some.
The guy in my ass came and and the guy in my mouth went to take his place. The bell boy stood in front of me as he watched him slide in my ass. The guy in my ass told him to take that dick out and get some head. He said he had to get back. I reached to touch his cock and he was hard. He wasn't backing away so i pulled him closer and undid his pants. A nice 8 inch white young cock sprung to life. I pulled him to my mouth and started sucking him. The guy in my ass asked if he wanted a turn and he said yes. He didn't last long and came in my ass after about 3 minutes. I could really feel it. He pulled out and said thanks got dressed said thanks again and left. I saw him talking to hubby.
About an hour later we were all laying around taking a break when there was a knock on the door. It was the bellboy who had just gotten off the clock. He asked if we were done and they said they were about to get back at it. He asked if he could have a turn and they said how do you want her. I was on my back and he came over after undressing and had me suck his cock as he held my head. He told me I was a good slut. Then he pulled out spread my legs and mounted me. He was giving me a good fuck The guys cheered him on. They all joined and we went some more

Back