He does it but will you ?

One of us is the sharing type, one of us is the very jealous type. You can probably figure out which is which. I wouldn't be surprised if over time in the lifestyle we experimented with playing with a couple but I'm not looking for it and she's not remotely ready/interested in inviting another woman into our bedroom.
Understand that

I would not have an issue with it at all. My husband has a girl he see's now about once or twice a month. She is white but if wanted to play with a black woman I would have no problem what so ever.
[/QUOT
I would not have an issue with it at all. My husband has a girl he see's now about once or twice a month. She is white but if wanted to play with a black woman I would have no problem what so ever.
Cool , not selfish , understanding standing and willing to to share ? ?? My dream girl lol and btw welcome to BTW luv ? now let's get some media up on you huh ?

I can't really answer the exact question as I'm single, but thought I'd put my viewpoint across too.

I like going to (interracial) swingers parties and playing with multiple black guys. Sometimes I go on my own and sometimes with a play partner in crime (one of the couple of black guys I see occasionally one-to-one too). I like seeing them having sex with other women as much as I enjoy them watching me with other guys (knowing that they like seeing me having sex with others) and as I like sex with women too it's nice if/when I can join in.

I've enjoyed being single for a while now, but feel that I'm ready for a more committed relationship. I'm hoping to meet a black guy who would be into swinging, would be up for sexual adventures together with me and would be ok with me playing with other guys (with him present). I know it takes a special kind of person to be ok with that and I would be ok with him having sex with other women as long as he'd be emotionally committed with me and would do it with my knowledge. But all that obviously depends on the person I end up together with and how the dynamic of that relationship would develop. But it's nice to have relationship goals. :)

Cool , not selfish , understanding standing and willing to to share ? ?? My dream girl lol and btw welcome to BTW luv ? now let's get some media up on you huh ?
No I am not selfish. Very understanding and willing to lend him out to show off his skills. Thank you and I know, I know I need to get to that.

She has a very encouraged green light although she’s not “comfortable” with me sleeping with others. I can play with her and whomever she is with and assist but me one on one with another female? Yah nope ??

Back