He does it but will you ?

younge

Male
Real Person
From
MD, US
Ok again let's be honest ok ? I see that a lot of the the husbands and boyfriends are very encouraging and supportive when it comes to wifey dating a bull , my question is , is she or will she ( ie. Wife, girlfriend ) be as supportive and encouraging when it comes to the male dating a black woman would that be okay ? Guys ladies ? Just wanted to to give the guys a chance to be the center piece ( topic ) for a change I mean they do endure a lot in this life style.

Attachments

• 1382116_10200632520678707_1562726472_n.jpg
    1382116_10200632520678707_1562726472_n.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 65
I would love to play with a black woman and fantasize about it. In public I have found myself very attracted to black women and have even made some very nice eye contact and shared smiles with several black women but my wife will not allow me to play with any other women. She gets to do what she wants when she wants but right now she is the only woman that I am allowed to play with.

I would love to play with a black woman and fantasize about it. In public I have found myself very attracted to black women and have even made some very nice eye contact and shared smiles with several black women but my wife will not allow me to play with any other women. She gets to do what she wants when she wants but right now she is the only woman that I am allowed to play with.
wow , well I kinda figured that this would be the reply I would get from a few , I just wanted to give the fellas and wives a chance to talk about the guy ( husband , boyfriend ) yk ?

Funny how you bring this up. Last night my wife brought up my ex. She is a black girl and we dated right before I met my wife. We didn't last long. We were friends before and it just wasn't meant to be. My wife mentioned if we ever divorced or anything she expects I would find a black woman to be with. I rolled the conversation into open relationships and made the comment " if we had an open relationship, safe to assume we would both go black?" She agreed. Which is huge because she is usually turned off by any talk like this. Oddly enough we watched will and grace(back off it was her night to pick lol) and samira Wiley guest starred and my wife said " you could have her babe" in a joking sense. When I told my wife she really is a lesbian she said "oh so shes all mine"! Wife never talks about this. In wondering if this slowly opened the door for us a bit.

Funny how you bring this up. Last night my wife brought up my ex. She is a black girl and we dated right before I met my wife. We didn't last long. We were friends before and it just wasn't meant to be. My wife mentioned if we ever divorced or anything she expects I would find a black woman to be with. I rolled the conversation into open relationships and made the comment " if we had an open relationship, safe to assume we would both go black?" She agreed. Which is huge because she is usually turned off by any talk like this. Oddly enough we watched will and grace(back off it was her night to pick lol) and samira Wiley guest starred and my wife said " you could have her babe" in a joking sense. When I told my wife she really is a lesbian she said "oh so shes all mine"! Wife never talks about this. In wondering if this slowly opened the door for us a bit.
[/QU
Well Heatandsoul I'll say there is a key in that door lock you mentioned is it the right key ? Idk turn it and see and good luck , Hey and don't worry I won't judge you on the Will and Grace thing lmao ?? thnx for sharing dude

Good topic!!!! In as much as Robin is attracted to black men I am very attracted to black women and have been for many years. Although Robin obviously has many more opportunitys to fill her desire to be with black men....we have had a couple of meetings with black couples where I had the pleasure of being with the black wife while Robin enjoyed the black husband and the meeting went very well. I really have no desire to be with another white woman except Robin for i have all i want with her....so only being with a black woman is my only interest when it comes to other women and Robin has no problems with that happening when its possible. She knows Im always checking out black women when we are out and if she sees one she finds attractive she will even point her out to me. I guess it all goes with the IR lifestyle that that we live.

Good topic!!!! In as much as Robin is attracted to black men I am very attracted to black women and have been for many years. Although Robin obviously has many more opportunitys to fill her desire to be with black men....we have had a couple of meetings with black couples where I had the pleasure of being with the black wife while Robin enjoyed the black husband and the meeting went very well. I really have no desire to be with another white woman except Robin for i have all i want with her....so only being with a black woman is my only interest when it comes to other women and Robin has no problems with that happening when its possible. She knows Im always checking out black women when we are out and if she sees one she finds attractive she will even point her out to me. I guess it all goes with the IR lifestyle that that we live.
Great story dude !! And just the the kind of story I want to to hear about because I think it's only fair that that the guy should be able to enjoy the black woman as well when the opportunity presents itself because as you said there are not many ( opportunities ) like the wife has , Sooo when it's there go for it and hopefully she'll be be supportive and encouraging like like hubby ? thanks for sharing dude .

Last edited:
I'm generally not attracted to black women, some I can't deny are gorgeous - Beyoncé, etc... just a personal preference even though my GF loves black men. Since I have allowed her to be with other men and specifically black men she has been completely fair & equal. Her best friend for example is Latina and I think she is drop dead sexy. I admitted a long time ago to my GF that I think her friend is unbelievably HOT. She responded by saying to me, "Would you want to fuck her?" I said I would love to, but I respect the boundary that you two are good friends. Well, she surprised me one Friday and brought her friend home with her. They walked in the kitchen, said hello, poured themselves a glass of wine and called me to come into the kitchen. I walked in and my GF said here she is..... I was shocked. Her friend came over unzipped my pants and started to suck my cock. My GF said looking at me, it's ok, I want you to, I want to watch you have a great time. I was so surprised I was almost unsure if I should do it. I went with it, and just like I would, my GF watched me get my cock sucked, undress her friend, go down on her and when I was about to actually fuck her my GF came over to me, kissed me, said I love you, and took my cock and put it in her friend. It was unreal. I had so much fun I almost felt guilty. But, it does and can work both ways. She has let me be with countless women over the years and is always a s trusting, open, understanding and fair as I am with her.

Attachments

• 170790_2_9_0_74b4ce39.jpg
    170790_2_9_0_74b4ce39.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 74
My husband and I have actually had this discussion, I wouldn't mind. If I'm out having my fun and everyone is on the same page, why shouldn't he be able to have fun too if that's what he wants.

For us depends on the situation. She enjoy private dates with guys we know and trust but she does not want me dating. She enjoys me waiting at home for her return lol. In a swing club or party, if she is hooking up with a guy then it's ok for me to play. Really depends on the vibe of the night.

Over 30 years ago, we met a couple and for the first time we did wife-swapping. (Before that it had primarily been bi guys joining us or me meeting bi/lesbian women.) I hated seeing hm with the other woman. I know I am a hypocrite, but I could not stand it...sorry! Fortunately, hubby is fine with it because he prefers the role he has servicing the men I am with.

My husband and I have actually had this discussion, I wouldn't mind. If I'm out having my fun and everyone is on the same page, why shouldn't he be able to have fun too if that's what he wants.
If you guys had the discussion and you would not mind, that's cool, did he say he was ok with the scenario too? If you guys are both OK with it, it definitely can and should be equal and work both ways. My girl was the first to fuck another person, a guy, and I watched. She had several encounters after that and continues to the day to have encounters, bbc (her favorite and preference) and white/latino men also. She has proven her commitment to be equal also. She has allowed me to fuck other women and she watches or will join in and fuck them also, she is bisexual. The first time she allowed me to fuck another woman I was surprised, she brought her friend home who I had admitted to her I found unbelievably hot. She calls me in the room and they are standing there and she asks "Do you want to fuck her?" I admitted it reluctantly and it was on. I know I allowed her but I felt almost guilty to do this to her, in front of her, by the time I was about to actually put my cock in her friend she came over, kissed me, said I love you, and actually put my cock in her friend. She kissed me while I was fucking her friend and I finally was like wow OK I'm not feeling like I'm guilty anymore, this is great. She went out of her way to let me know it was OK. Before I came she whispered to me that she was so turned on and happy we did this and told me she wanted to see her friend make me come. Both guys and girls need when doing this need to show each other that they are supportive of one another and are enjoying it with little things, like I love seeing you like this or that. It does work.

If you guys had the discussion and you would not mind, that's cool, did he say he was ok with the scenario too? If you guys are both OK with it, it definitely can and should be equal and work both ways. My girl was the first to fuck another person, a guy, and I watched. She had several encounters after that and continues to the day to have encounters, bbc (her favorite and preference) and white/latino men also. She has proven her commitment to be equal also. She has allowed me to fuck other women and she watches or will join in and fuck them also, she is bisexual. The first time she allowed me to fuck another woman I was surprised, she brought her friend home who I had admitted to her I found unbelievably hot. She calls me in the room and they are standing there and she asks "Do you want to fuck her?" I admitted it reluctantly and it was on. I know I allowed her but I felt almost guilty to do this to her, in front of her, by the time I was about to actually put my cock in her friend she came over, kissed me, said I love you, and actually put my cock in her friend. She kissed me while I was fucking her friend and I finally was like wow OK I'm not feeling like I'm guilty anymore, this is great. She went out of her way to let me know it was OK. Before I came she whispered to me that she was so turned on and happy we did this and told me she wanted to see her friend make me come. Both guys and girls need when doing this need to show each other that they are supportive of one another and are enjoying it with little things, like I love seeing you like this or that. It does work.
Of course he's okay with it, that's why you have discussions and don't just go do it.

Of course he's okay with it, that's why you have discussions and don't just go do it.
That's awesome, I hope you guys are enjoying the experiences and I hope like with me and my girl it makes things even better in all aspects of your relationship. To me and my girl, that is sex, fucking, fun and when it comes down to it superficial. We fuck other people, yes, but intimacy and romance is between us and us only. She may let a black guy or any guy fuck her, but on a night when we are in watching movies on the couch or something, she'll lay across my lap and say "I love you babe, how did I find you?" That's intimacy and something that is hard to find and something between us only. That's what reinforces that the other things are not what keeps us a romantic connection, best friends and lovers.

That's awesome, I hope you guys are enjoying the experiences and I hope like with me and my girl it makes things even better in all aspects of your relationship. To me and my girl, that is sex, fucking, fun and when it comes down to it superficial. We fuck other people, yes, but intimacy and romance is between us and us only. She may let a black guy or any guy fuck her, but on a night when we are in watching movies on the couch or something, she'll lay across my lap and say "I love you babe, how did I find you?" That's intimacy and something that is hard to find and something between us only. That's what reinforces that the other things are not what keeps us a romantic connection, best friends and lovers.
That's our relationship as well

That's our relationship as well
Kinda awesome isn't it? We can have these great relationships and sex lives and still when by ourselves have that unreal feeling of romantic connection and intimacy. I wish I could express to my friends who bitch and moan about their girl/wife or guy/husband how great it is to have a girl like mine.

Great story dude !! And just the the kind of story I want to to hear about because I think it's only fair that that the guy should be able to enjoy the black woman as well when the opportunity presents itself because as you said there are not many ( opportunities ) like the wife has , Sooo when it's there go for it and hopefully she'll be be supportive and encouraging like like hubby ? thanks for sharing dude .
i have always thought how wonderful it would be to meet a local black couple who we could meet on a somewhat regular basis where i would be able to enjoy the black wife often...and Robin would still get her satisfaction from the husband. That would be the pinnacle of the IR lifestyle for us!!!!!!

I would not have an issue with it at all. My husband has a girl he see's now about once or twice a month. She is white but if wanted to play with a black woman I would have no problem what so ever.

My husband and I started out as swingers before we evolved into hotwife / cuckold, and he still very occasionally has sex with other women. He has been with several black women over the years, along with women of every other race, and I have no problems with it.

Back