Has your boss ever fucked your hot wife?

Oui ma femme c’est faite prendre par ******* patron biologiste en laboratoire patron elle secrétaire moi j’étais sont amants à l’époque…
******* cocu était le seul à pas prendre
Je ne savais rien elle était devenue ma maîtresse elle ce faisait remplir depuis longtemps par ******* patron et moi je travaillais dans ce laboratoire
Quand le patron a su pour nous que c’était officiel et quelle a quitté ******* ex cocu il m’a viré 😂
C’est la que j’ai u des doutes elle m’a jamais avoué c’est lui qui m’a raconté qui ce la sauté dans ******* bureau ou au wc il a remplissait également sans préservatif

We were looking through old UK photos taken when we came up with a photo off an old work group photo , remembering and laughing over that great time , I was interviewed by a ceo who happened to be black around 55 , getting the job and introduced to all office staff who were great , it was a very friendly office , one day I was called to the bosses ofice sitting there I noticed a photo of him with a young white woman , seeing me looking he just said I like young women and laughed, he went on we are entertaining clients Friday night and I would like you and your wife to come along , Kim dressed to ******* as usual , the night went well successful deal was done and Kim really enjoyed the evening especially chatting to my boss Rex , chatting in bed I noticed when I mentioned Rex her nipples went hard and she wriggled her ass , Monday we had a meeting about the new clients , Rex was extremely complimentary of Kim as we had coffee and was hoping he could meet her again then suggested we come over for dinner one night , Kim was excited, we arrived and there was other people there , two black older men , Rex and his girlfriend,it was obvious why we were there or should I say Kim was there , evening went well all got on well , I was comfortable so was Kim , Rex put his arm around me , you ok aren’t you Kim told me she loves black cock last time we met so sit and enjoy .
Sally kissed Kim and things got hot both felt each other ending up naked as the men drank watching , Sally led Kim to the sitting men undoing there trousers pulling out very nice thick cocks , both sucked one by one and pulling off there trousers as the guys took there shirts off leaving three naked black men naked on the huge couch , all had thick cocks but one guy had one huge thick one with veins making it even thicker , both women went to town on them , Kim was so excited I noticed her cunt was sopping wet and glistening she was ready for one , both mounted one each and got fucked and there nipples chewed and ass slapped , the third guy just strocked his cock as they got fucked his was the biggest, rest time , Rex got drinks asked me if I was ok , while Kim and Sally enjoyed the attention of the two guys , big cock sat on the lounge , leaning back with his huge cock pointing upright Rex led Kim to him he aided her to mount him , Rex tongue kissed her as the guy grabbed her nipples then Rex lowered her on his cock , fuck , it was huge and so thick , Kim grimaced as she was lowered on his cock , Sally was talking to her , slowly baby just relax let it in , Kim screaming, fuck it’s so thick , then it happened, his cock disappeared in my lovely wife , Sally held her still , get used to it she called out, then Kim started to raise up and down on his giant cock , Kim and Sally got fucked for most of the evening while I drank and blew so many loads in my pants watching Kim enjoy my boss and his friends, Sally and Kim became great friends and did enjoy many evenings together, I was not invited .

Back