Has your boss ever fucked your hot wife?

Yes actually.
Episode 15 Thank You GIF by Law & Order

My wife Kate has been having sex with her older married boss for years.

My first wife also fucked other guys. She fucked MY boss for two years while I worked for him. We were just 21 and newly married. My wife had been fucking other guys, with my encouragement, before we got married.

My boss owned the bar where I worked. He as mid-40s married with kld$. I saw how he looked at my hot young wife. I thought it would be so hot if my boss got to fuck my wife. I talked her into seducing him. The first few times he fucked my wife it was on the couch in his office at the bar while I was out front bartending. He eventually started going to our apartment and fucking my wife in our bed while he knew I was at work at his bar.

He fucked my wife for two years and never knew that him getting to fuck her was actually my idea. Working for an older successful boss who was fucking my wife was hot even though he did not think that I knew he was fucking her. I licked a lot of that boss-cum out of my wife while I worked for him.
insanely hot. i love the idea of working for the man that owns my wife's pussy but doesn't know i know. the idea of him feeling superior to me as i make him money is so hot. my wife fucked her boss and he knew me. he didn't know knew. once he asked me to do some work for him as a favor and i did. while i did that he was fucking my wife in a hotel by the office

Sammy has fucked her last 5 bosses, she thought be fun to fuck my boss, I was all for it it seemed like it could be fun as he was lot older than her at the time, I thought that she wouldn’t be interested but she wanted it, the first time was in his office which I knew well and she fucked him in his big swivel chair with her on top, when she told me all the details that night when I got home from work, she told me he had a fairly decent cock and howheshot his load almost instantly and how she revived him orally for second round, she didn’t undress as she had little skirt with black top no bra,and he found she was bare under her skirt he got quite excited, especially when she admitted she had come prepared and thought if she had lot on it might be be diffucult in case anyone walked in,,,,,,he said to her “Did you come her knowing you were going to fuck with me?” She replied
“ yes I guessed that’s what we would be doing so I came prepared and make it easy”
The one thing that she told me was that this big swivel chair she straddled him and sat on his erect cock was that her legs would only just reach the floor in her high heels she was barely on tip toe and when he thrusted in her he was lifting her body off the ground and how she felt him spunk in her right deep in her she said she loved it
She continued to meet him for two years the down side for me was I ended up with a lot of work away from home so he could get me out of the way for him to use her

Back