Has anyone actually fucked their boss or have thought about fucking their boss?

The director of one of the health departments where I work. The Christmas before the pandemic, we had a luncheon at a restaurant and people were scared to have her sit with them. I was like, come sit right here, right in front of me and talked to her like an alpha should. I got the cute white girl hair flip for being charming and joking with her. Not to mention the Black girls who just got hired were on the left of me giggling and raising my stock up. I still have the pictures. I'd want her to keep the glasses on for the meeting at the hotel and remind her that she doesn't run ******* outside of the office for the rest of that weekend. I plan on getting written up 17 times for insubordination by Sunday. One for each time I made her cum inappropriately. Wait 18 for calling her a honky. ;)
Someone asked me for an update, we talked this week about AI and she stayed at my desk for the longest time. She sent an email out asking about ChatGPT, nobody responded out of fear. Of course, because she doesn’t intimidate an alpha like me, I responded. She of course told me what everyone feared don’t put job info on there yadda yadda yadda, I wrote back and said oh nah I’m a beta tester for NotebookLM. I told her about contained AI and she told me about a site with a notebook AI based on some person I forgot. Keep in mind we are emailing each other like the entire department isn’t in on the email.

Just yesterday she stopped by my desk and asked about notebooks, I’m like nah, I’m on to Localhost AI. I made a joke about having the basic basic because my laptop went “noooo” when I tried anything higher. She laughed and did the white girl hair flip (not fair).

The other 2 Black guys be all yes ma’am no ma’am. I show respect but the title means nothing outside of the office. I got the range to call her boss lady on the 9th floor and say suck it white bitch in the parking garage. Probably ain’t been slutted out like that in years, too busy being mommy and a strong career woman shattering glass ceilings. So used to men cowering or worshipping her, it’s good for career and family sure, but it don’t make for good orgasms. There lies the problem, she’s so close to the answer, she can sense it.

Someone asked me for an update, we talked this week about AI and she stayed at my desk for the longest time. She sent an email out asking about ChatGPT, nobody responded out of fear. Of course, because she doesn’t intimidate an alpha like me, I responded. She of course told me what everyone feared don’t put job info on there yadda yadda yadda, I wrote back and said oh nah I’m a beta tester for NotebookLM. I told her about contained AI and she told me about a site with a notebook AI based on some person I forgot. Keep in mind we are emailing each other like the entire department isn’t in on the email.

Just yesterday she stopped by my desk and asked about notebooks, I’m like nah, I’m on to Localhost AI. I made a joke about having the basic basic because my laptop went “noooo” when I tried anything higher. She laughed and did the white girl hair flip (not fair).

The other 2 Black guys be all yes ma’am no ma’am. I show respect but the title means nothing outside of the office. I got the range to call her boss lady on the 9th floor and say suck it white bitch in the parking garage. Probably ain’t been slutted out like that in years, too busy being mommy and a strong career woman shattering glass ceilings. So used to men cowering or worshipping her, it’s good for career and family sure, but it don’t make for good orgasms. There lies the problem, she’s so close to the answer, she can sense it.
P.S. Since I fearlessly blew open the door on discussing ChatGPT, testing has begun and she got the green light on slowly bringing NLP into our department. No doubt using some of what I told her to make herself look knowledgeable in front of the higher ups. Pretty sure I’m top pick to lead whatever project may come of it. If we have to travel for a conference, after clear verbal consent, I’m gonna demand an emergency closed session meeting to discuss my salary. My last deposit was $2 short and my cock and I are very disgruntled about it. Gonna be a long nighter.

well my wife was fucked by her boss, older gentlemen , but he was white
Nice, I’m younger, probably much less refined and play mind games that make the physical contact more significant, women are emotionally intelligent creatures, we can never top them, but they love it when we play the game with them. We always have our ace in the hole to whip out, literally. 😉💎

Nice, I’m younger, probably much less refined and play mind games that make the physical contact more significant, women are emotionally intelligent creatures, we can never top them, but they love it when we play the game with them. We always have our ace in the hole to whip out, literally. 😉💎
exactly feel free to check her out on our profile

Learned a lil something living next to lesbians a decade or so ago. Be the “oh and he brought dick too” guy

Back