has your wife ever fucked one of your friends?

do they all know about the others? if so, do they compare notes.
Not that I am aware of, However She did have 3 of them with Me at the same time.
Most,of Her adventures were guys She found Herself, this is all pre Black Cock days.
She did love sex, well so did I never considered myself a cuckcold.
As She encouraged Me to have other Woman, 🥴

Girl side but when I found out one of my friends fucked my boyfriend at the time I was incredibly angry. But my now Ex convinced me that since I got to sleep around it was okay. I eventually found it hot too :cool::cool:
That's how it happened with me. I caught my gf cheating before we were open about our sexuality. When we came clean about everything she told me she gave my friend from California head one night when we stayed with him when I was at the store...The next day when we went out he banged her at this bar and when we got back after I fell asleep she went out and he fucked her in her butt...Lol when I found out I was mad that she let him out in her butt and was such a whore for him when she wasn't with me but once I came to grips with the fact that's b/c I'm a slutty girl with a micropenis that didn't enjoy fucking her it started to turn me on.

Had new neighbors move in next door. A nice couple with a few teen-age b o y s. All very friendly and hospitable. Invited everyone in the neighborhood over for pool party and BBQ on the fourth of July. The husband was the flirtatious type, handsome, funny and entertaining. When the party was over and everyone was going home I offered to stay and help clean up. When finally finished he and I were the only ones left outdoors. The lights had been turned off but the hot tub was still running so we climbed in and shared a bottle of wine, exchaning titillating stories we had experienced. He commented on my breasts (all natural 40d's) how enticing they looked so I took off the bikini top. A big smile crossed his face which made me laugh. Any thing else you'd like to show me he asked, where upon I stood up and removed the bottoms. By now the wine and his company had gotten me wet and horny. With a towel in one hand and the other holding mine we got out of the hot tub and he lead me to the back of the yard where some high hedges were growing. He laid the towel on the grass, removed his swimming trunks and pushed me to my knees. In the moon light I could see he had an enormous erection. We both knew what we wanted. I took his prick in my mouth and while cupping his scrotum begand to suck and deep throat his shaft. Once his dick began to throb he grabbed my hair and pulled me off it. Without saying a word he turned me over and placed me in a doggy position on my hands and knees. He grabbed my hips then quickly and easily penetrated my cunt. His hands reached around and grabbed my udders, squeezing, pinching and tugging on my nipples. I buried my face in the towel to stifle my moans as I reached and orgasm. It didn't tale long before I felt his cock pulsing, filling me with his warm seed. He pulled me to my feet once he had slipped out of me. Pulling me close we kissed passionately. I could feel him getting another erection as he pressed against my mound. I took the initiative to drop to my knees and suck his dick until he grabbed my head and began to fuck my mouth, filling it with a second load of cum. I swallowed, licked my lips and looked up at him. I could tell by the smile he was satisfied too. We stealth fully made it back to the hot tub. I watched as he went inside then I exited the side gate, my bikini in my hands and went home. My husband was in bed asleep. I crawled in next to him and kissed him lustfully on the mouth, telling him what a wonderful time I had.
You should have straddled his face and fed him the nice creampie your neighbor gave you.

Back