Has the Coronavirus Affected your Play Lifestyle

Stop let us not be devilish or negative. I say one month. Cmon man no negativity fuck the news they are idiots at least some reporters have no idea
I like your optimism but I'm just being real. Miraculous breakthroughs and accidental discoveries have been made, but if you want it to end fast let's have EVERYONE study microbiology and virology and motivate millions of minds to find a solution based upon how horny everyone is to fuck safely? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

There will still be gonorrhea, syphillus, and other STD's, but at least there will be no coronavirus at that point? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Stop let us not be devilish or negative. I say one month. Cmon man no negativity fuck the news they are idiots at least some reporters have no idea
I'll equally hate to say I told you so roughly this time in May @Renne29 . 😢
In a perverted way the coronavirus appeared to have cucked the whole world? As the number of people fucking has been reduced? :ROFLMAO: :unsure:

Too bad us older Black guys are not tracked down too. :unsure:
I actually think there will be so much pent up demand for black men from white women and couples that all black gentlemen will see it. But I just think that young black men in particular are going to be propositioned in ways that are not considered socially acceptable right now (or pre-virus). The ladies are going to be very horny and I bet lots of new ones will be on the scene after spending almost no time apart from their husbands and having had many honest talks about the state of the marriage and new directions for it. All that monotony is going to lead to the search for some spice, and there will be some deep confessions spilling out of both husband and wife.

Cancelled our trip's to Europe and the Caribbean and will see what happens. Not happy at all :(
Same, I had three European countries on the list plus some domestic travel. Some just vacations but a couple were for meetups. Very disappointing. I think the worst part is that I cannot fully vent these frustrations to vanilla friends when they tell me to "get over" the disappointment.

My sweet cuck ordered a strap-on that fits over his cage and a nice thick black dildo to fit into it. Not as good as the real thing of course but it gave me that deep, full feeling and combined with a vibrator led to a great string of orgasms. I just might survive this extended break after all.

With this quick spreading way of this Virus, has it affected your style of play... i.e. Going to lifestyle clubs or meeting new play partners or is it business as usual?

Are you doing anything different.. is so what?
I'm young so I've just been staying away from my parents place. Everything is closed which sucks but theres 2 corona parties a week. They last 2-3 days and are a fucking blast. Not working because of this so I'm enjoying the time off.

So an update, it seems that anti malaria ******* works, just got informed that his brother checked out the hospital and now is self isolating. I also had two friends based in NY that died from this, not all doctors are using the same treatment process. That tells me that only a vaccine would work but the question now is... Who would want to be the first guinea pigs to take a vaccine. The Cure maybe worst than the illness
It may be that he was getting better anyway and that he coincidentally took the malaria meds-which have yet to be proven effective. Glad to hear that one way or the other, he's getting better

It may be that he was getting better anyway and that he coincidentally took the malaria meds-which have yet to be proven effective. Glad to hear that one way or the other, he's getting better
No he wasnt, read my prior post, he was on deaths door at 100% ventilator power and was still grasping for air. So no he wasnt getting better from what his brother said, he was dying before the docs tried that ******* and i am only telling you what i was told

Ok this is not the kind of stories i have been reading about here. Where people cannot get together because of self isolating.

I had planned on being skiing the first week of April this year. The closer i got to going the more I knew it was going to be a bad idea. Especially when i say all the winter break students and the march break snow birds. Then the resort closed all their restaurants and the next day all the lifts. So with two wekes to go i cancelled my trip and flight.

The next morning at work i was informed that my department would be closing so they could social distance another department. I was told with me seniority i could bump a junior person. That took me about 1 second to think about it. I have two elderly parents to look after both in high risk groups. My one sister who was schedule to cover me for my trip is also hi risk. I took the time off. Just for the record my investments have gone down the amount i would earn as a grouse pay for two years. Am i worried no. Why? Because i am not yet ready to retire. My Cash accounts (thats money waiting to be invested) after I Buy a New Car (my old one is 10 years old) and a Truck will still have about 2 years pay in them. This is not bragging. It’s a fact. I was planning for the new car and truck this year. As for the rest of the money well i did not feel comfortable putting in the market when i first though Americans would put Trump in Office.

My second day of self Isolation i was cleaning up my shop. Something i have been meaning to do for months. Well i got a call from one of the ladies i arrange dates for. Sara was calling to ask if i had internet where i lived. I assured her that is did and which carrier had the best reception as i live in the country. Next she asked if she could come stay in one of the Picker (as in apple 🍎 picker) cabins as her room mate wanted to have her sister and family stay with her to escape the city. Before i could ask i learned her grandparents were moving back in with her parents because they did not feel the old age home was safe having lived through SARSs virus years ago. Yes 2003 i believe.

Now Sara has a job that she can do from home. Well i had to think about it for a second. Sara is a bit of a social butterfly. When I mentioned this she told me she wanted to have me invite two of her Special Friends With Benefits. That’s what she calls the two guys i usually set her up with. They to can both work from home. One works setting up conferences the the other is a help line person. Well i put in a call to both. They both needed time to set it up with their companies. Two days later they both arrived with their stuff and their computers, printers etc. They brought with them their personal and company cell phones. With in a few hours they set up two of the bed rooms into offices. Sara was going to be using the computer equipment I’m my shop office.

We decided on some rules. All food would be call into the store and they pick with curb side pick up.
Every day they would go for a walk around the block (four miles). I did warn them that they had enough hot water for three showers a day of four loads of laundry. On a side note they now work in white shirt, tie and sweater vest with sweat pants and slippers.

So for the past six weeks i have insured my parents groceries, their laundry get done. They have a great PSW (Personal Support Worker) that gets them up and gets them breakfast. I insure the have Heart Healthy Meals on hand for supper (Senior Adult sized Prepared Meals.) i also put them to bed about 9 each night.

With this set up i figured the three of them would figure the rest out. All went fine for two days. Yes two days. However its not what you are thinking.

All three of these people are exibitionist the guys did not know how to cheer the other one on. They knew how to share just not how to sit back and enjoy the show. I got a call asking me to help out like on their weekend dates. Well this was a go for a walk talk. That afternoon we all went for a walk around the block. About and hour.

Sara explained that she loved the Teasing intmate time she shared with me. Time spent shaving her pussy knowing i would not be the one enjoying it later. Helping her get dressed. Watching her put on her make up. She even loved the times that we cleaned out her bowels as it meant that she could play longer. All of this took the first two miles.

Then the guys had their turns. I learned they loved the fact that when it came time i always insure they had clean, pressed Pyjamas to wear. Who Knew. They explained that the Cool Crisp pressed pjs where a real turn on. They saw it as some one investing the time and effort in something so un important yet so symbolic in insuring they had a good time. Who knew. Greg went on to say that for him the act of helping him with his shower, the drying off, the application of skin lotion and the placing on the cock and ball rings. George also like the shower routine however he like that i had found Penis Caps (kind of like a condom but only for the head to keep him from dripping and spoiling his pjs. He explained that he loved that i had to move his fore skin back to get them on.

They both suggested they liked that when i was there things were not rushed as they had been the past few days. In short they both admitted they were comfortable around me as i was not seen as the Completion. They both agreed that when i was there Sara was more laid back. Even Sara admitted being a bit on edge. As we walked you the lane Sara mentioned that her period was due the next day. It would give them more time to talk and plan.

Will continue this after i get supper.

Back