Has the Coronavirus Affected your Play Lifestyle

My sweet cuck ordered a strap-on that fits over his cage and a nice thick black dildo to fit into it. Not as good as the real thing of course but it gave me that deep, full feeling and combined with a vibrator led to a great string of orgasms. I just might survive this extended break after all.
Any plans on using it on him?

The only thing good to come out of the pandemic was my discovery of BBC . Before that, went out on a date every 3-4 years. Basicaly dated 2 guys after divorce, so 1 guy every 4 years sverage. Just had oral with one, then he started talikng marriage, hasta la vista baby. 2nd one bired me even during sex. But lockdown was either work(nurse) , or sleep. So started watching online to help with the self maintenance and got curious as to why mature white amatuer non prifessional wife types seemed to give it all to BBC in a way they didnt for white guys. Well, after signing up for sites, chatting etc, finally mey a guy here back in August. Within a month i was his BJ queen. 2 months , anal slut. Before Xmas , he had it all. Now, first eeek of April , im going to be shared with his friends coming back from overseas. So, corona virushad 1 good outcome for me.

Back