Good rules for Cuck Husband to follow??

AshleyPleaseMe

Couple
Real Person
From
CA, US
Hello all! I'm looking for some good ideas of rules to make my cuck husband follow.

So far, on the weekends he is ONLY allowed to masturbate to videos of me getting blacked

When I'm getting blacked in person, he isn't allowed to touch himself until I cum once.

He has to ask if he can please clean my pussy from black cum and say thank you after he's done

He can only cum where my bull came

What other food rules can I use?

Hello all! I'm looking for some good ideas of rules to make my cuck husband follow.

So far, on the weekends he is ONLY allowed to masturbate to videos of me getting blacked

When I'm getting blacked in person, he isn't allowed to touch himself until I cum once.

He has to ask if he can please clean my pussy from black cum and say thank you after he's done

he has to eat his own cum

He stays at home

Make him stay home alone while you overnight with other men.

If you let him masturbate, it has to be in the toilet and he has to flush the white sperm away, especially when your bull is over. When your black lover arrives, hubby should go down on one knee until you tell him he can stand. When your bull undresses, he should be untying his shoes or sneakers and taking the clothes and placing them nicely on a chair or hanging them up, then getting them when the bull leaves. Always gets you both drinks and refills during your time together.

Back