Girls getting Blacked!

We all learned in life to not be entitled jerks towards one another or at least a good amount of the human population, but of course you have people who are so full of themselves that after self-sabotage a good marriage & relationship they end up ruining their lives all because they can't be a good decent human being in life. I love black women equally as much as I love white women etcetera, but don't be that person who thinks they're owed something when the item or food in question is meant for everyone in the household. At least you could do is thank the person for having the common courtesy to think of others and make sure there is enough for everyone after he or she gets their fair share of the item or food in question, it doesn't really matter who pays for it when the idea concept being that sharing is caring.
It seems like to me after a few years of marriage a person who is a Gemini become that person nobody can't stand in life, just being a irritating bitch for no reason.
Nevertheless one should always avoid a unhealthy marriage or toxic relationship when many huge red flags are clearly visible, Harley Quinn is the prime example of that before she got with Poison Ivy.
Every good person in life deserves a good happy life, especially when they always come through for those they love & care for in some way shape or form.

Whenever I do get around to actually going out to Long Beach California, provided if the flight out there is not ridiculously long & boring. I expect to see a fun party with black men & white women alike are having a good time, as I befriend a stoner to which we will bond while consuming legal marijuana edibles or them teaching me how to play hacky sack & what stran of legal marijuana is safe for a beginners.
McDonough Georgia is fucking sucks, I mean it's only fair if we are able to have a lot of fun in life as adults.
Which by the way that reminds me, Chicago Party Aunt great show highly recommend watching it on Netflix, without spoiling it for you it's basically a fun auntie who's a sports fan living the fun life we always wanted while being a good fun auntie to her nephew & a good single mom.

Last edited:
We all learned in life to not be entitled jerks towards one another or at least a good amount of the human population, but of course you have people who are so full of themselves that after self-sabotage a good marriage & relationship they end up ruining their lives all because they can't be a good decent human being in life. I love black women equally as much as I love white women etcetera, but don't be that person who thinks they're owed something when the item or food in question is meant for everyone in the household. At least you could do is thank the person for having the common courtesy to think of others and make sure there is enough for everyone after he or she gets their fair share of the item or food in question, it doesn't really matter who pays for it when the idea concept being that sharing is caring.
It seems like to me after a few years of marriage a person who is a Gemini become that person nobody can't stand in life, just being a irritating bitch for no reason.
Nevertheless one should always avoid a unhealthy marriage or toxic relationship when many huge red flags are clearly visible, Harley Quinn is the prime example of that before she got with Poison Ivy.
Every good person in life deserves a good happy life, especially when they always come through for those they love & care for in some way shape or form.
I agree with everything you said until you got to astrology,,,I find that although it can be fun, and it’s nice to use zodiac signs as a representative mark on your possessions, you can’t really make judgments based on them , to wit: my husband’s third wife was exactly what you described, plus a whole lot more, she was a Gemini,,,however, I’ve been with my husband 38 years,,,and he too is a Gemini,,,so,,,

These are the eyes of a girl who loves sucking that BBC. Love the contrast, so pretty!
205.jpg
Beautiful

Nat Turnher the lucky black man who dated Joy "Stacy Adams" Mulligan years ago if his old tattoo of her wasn't obvious, he's still doing well for himself after their break up. Assuming his falling out with her is similar to my would've been good friendship with her, anyway I have no idea what his new current chest tattoo is, but at least he's pleasuring fine white women.

actor-nat-turnher-12994_large.jpegIMG_20190416_163654_283.jpgBCsvUnGCQAABRo5.jpg large (1).jpg

Back