Girls getting Blacked!

So I'm on the PlayStation Network looking at Friday the 13th video game & Until Dawn, well I can try to prevent a black man character & white woman character's death in both horror games my choices as the player won't matter which to face the whole purpose of playing those two horror games if the characters I choose to survive don't actually survive the event, I swear these mostly white guy video game developers annoy me with this logic, cocktease the player into thinking they actually prevented a overused horror movie cliché only for it to be revealed as an illusion.

So I'm on the PlayStation Network looking at Friday the 13th video game & Until Dawn, well I can try to prevent a black man character & white woman character's death in both horror games my choices as the player won't matter which to face the whole purpose of playing those two horror games if the characters I choose to survive don't actually survive the event, I swear these mostly white guy video game developers annoy me with this logic, cocktease the player into thinking they actually prevented a overused horror movie cliché only for it to be revealed as an illusion.
We always laughed at the blatant use of black guys (or girls), in the teen slasher movies, where somebody has to die first to get the ball rolling, it’s usually the black person, they’re equivalent to one of Star Treks “red shirts”,,,they don’t stand a chance.

This is rare,,,you usually need a cuck to eat your pussy when you’re getting fuck’d,,,my hub tells me if the guy gets to slamming me, the clapping when his thighs his my butt is really loud,,,he even mentioned how loud it was in one of my videos,,,right after he wiped his chin of all the cum that ran out o my pussy,,,admittedly most of it usually goes down his through,mhe isn’t one of the pie eaters that just touches my puss with the tip of his tongue, that stuff runs right down his throat, where it’s supposed to go!

We always laughed at the blatant use of black guys (or girls), in the teen slasher movies, where somebody has to die first to get the ball rolling, it’s usually the black person, they’re equivalent to one of Star Treks “red shirts”,,,they don’t stand a chance.
It's like why should I even play this game if I already know how it's going to play out? & going against the status quo is inevitable.

I'mma write a Halloween themed story that appears to be a horror story but it's actually a interracial erotica where black man and white women don't die for obvious reasons one of them being not playing into the predictable overused horror movie clichés.

Back