Girls getting Blacked!

I swear my former Gemini sister-in-law is can be a real bitch at times making black women look bad, just simply small talking with her results in her being disrespectful towards you. My brother deserves better, she was cool years ago when we first met now she’s someone you don't want to be around.
I hope my brother gets with a fine white woman someday, cause I want him to have a happy healthy married life financially secured etcetera.
Sure she may be the mom of my niece & nephew, that doesn't excuse her for being a horrible person in life, she's that type of person who would buy four different boxes of cereal & not share one who will bitch let alone grow a tantrum over something so damn small that's an easy fix.
Sorry I just needed to get this out of my system, because it's going to be bugging the hell out of me.
Don't date nor marry a Gemini, red flag of mood switching asshole behavior.

Last edited:
Why should any white woman with a pure heart be robbed of happiness with a gorgeous black sweetheart, all because a black woman sees her as someone trying to "culture appropriate" by get with the black man in question. If her attentions is good & she doesn't become a horrible person who you want to punch over the years, it's all good same thing goes for the black woman in question just don't treat a good black man like disposable red Solo Cup you see at neighborhood cookouts.

The best advice I can give to my nephew as his fun uncle, is be yourself & avoid the friend zone soon enough he finds that special someone a fine white woman that loves him.
As for my niece same thing be yourself avoid the friend zone find true love with a Asian or Latino man, hell a black woman I will always love her & her brother equally.

The best advice I can give to my nephew as his fun uncle, is be yourself & avoid the friend zone soon enough he finds that special someone a fine white woman that loves him.
As for my niece same thing be yourself avoid the friend zone find true love with an Asian or Latino man, hell a black woman I will always love her & her brother equally.
We are a Mexican couple on me if interested

Back