Girls getting Blacked!

We really need a faster way of traveling from the east coast to the Westcoast, because flying from Georgia to anywhere in California shouldn't feel like being at the DMV or Social Security office for more than an hour.
Like any fine white woman in Baltimore Maryland or McDonough Georgia should be able to met up with her beloved black man in Long Beach California.

These are the eyes of a girl who loves sucking that BBC. Love the contrast, so pretty!
205.jpg

Let me ask y'all something, is it fair for a black man or white woman to continue to live a boring life when they can be living the life they always wanted financially secured & course left happily ever after with their desired love interest elsewhere like New York for example?
I don't mind being on the East Coast where Maryland approaching Florida sit at, it's just that we all need a change of scenery while finding true love. I hate to miss every single one of Alia Janine's Hardcore Comedy Entertainment Stand-up events in New York City, for obvious reasons relating to various adulthood problems. Like McDonough Georgia has really nothing to offer me other than be a bland boring place to live with all your resources not in nearby walking distance, as to where in New York City one could easily leave their apartment run over to Starbucks quite possibly live their own version of 90's sitcom Friends & overall live the good life we all dreamed of as adults.
Granted it's somewhat expensive to live in New York, but at the same time who wants to really live in the wilderness of McDonough Georgia where you can't even walk through your driveway without running into a goddamn spider web daily just to check the mail or take out the trash.
As something premeditated for a while, my plan is to save up a lot of money to not only get a plane ticket to New York hell if I'm lucky I might just end up befriending someone who can help me move all my stuff to New York after finding a nice cozy spacious apartment in New York City with the rent payment being reasonably priced.
I don't really want to spend the rest of my life being fun uncle who unfortunately from my certain point of view have to live with his about to be newly single brother, I want to at least achieve something in my life other than become a famous interracial erotica writer. I want to be that lucky black man who’s happily married to Alia Janine, being the best black husband she ever had.
I mean it's only fair if one gets to be in a happy healthy relationship let alone marriage with his or her crush in life, no longer living a boring life. With that said I hope we all achieve the goals in our lives, to where we can actually look back at this in the near future & become our own fan how far work let alone accomplishments in life.

Back