Getting used to someone else's sperm

My husband said when he felt the guy's head touch his ass and then start to go in, he had an "oh sh!t, it's happening" moment. That point and when he could feel the guy twitching inside him as he was cumming inside were the pivotal moments. I just loved the whole thing. I'm usually the one getting fucked, but not these times. I finally was able to watch and enjoy it.
I can definitely relate with the first part. The first time I was penetrated was from behind with me on all fours on the edge of the bed. When his head had made its way into my tight little ass and then I felt both of his hands firmly gripping my hips as he began working his cock around to open me up to take the whole thing was a definitive moment.

I can definitely relate with the first part. The first time I was penetrated was from behind with me on all fours on the edge of the bed. When his head had made its way into my tight little ass and then I felt both of his hands firmly gripping my hips as he began working his cock around to open me up to take the whole thing was a definitive moment.
I haven't been penatrated but really want to. My wife talks about how it's a fantasy for her to see but I started off saying I'm not interested. How do I let her know that I'm really interested now. Hearing about the feeling of the bbc twitching while it's cumming in me made my cock hard just thinking about it.

I haven't been penatrated but really want to. My wife talks about how it's a fantasy for her to see but I started off saying I'm not interested. How do I let her know that I'm really interested now. Hearing about the feeling of the bbc twitching while it's cumming in me made my cock hard just thinking about it.
Just tell her that you have been thinking about her idea and you think it may be fun to try it. Especially since she’s part of the experience.

be careful what you wish for. you may get it and like it...................

Is she pegging you now?

be careful what you wish for. you may get it and like it...................

Is she pegging you now?
I know you weren’t asking me but it did make me think it’s been awhile since my wife has pegged me. That saddens me. Here I am all shaved smooth and rubbed all over with coconut oil to keep my skin soft.

My husband became accustomed to it by me straddling his face when I got home or licking it off my stomach. I don't normally like guys pulling out, so this had to be prearranged.

From what my husband said, the whole bj experience is just "different." There's no real way to simulate it. When he finally did give his first bj, he said it was so different than me sticking a strapon in his mouth. Then, when the guy came, he said it was "on another level." He knew he was going to swallow, but he said when the guy started cumming, he kinda froze for a second, then started to swallow. His first bj guy came a good amount.
@erika9009 Do you feel cuckolds becoming regular cocksuckers is a healthy and natural path in this lifestyle? Has your man seeked Black men to please that are not your Bull lovers???

Love your comments and content on here by the way 😘

I know you weren’t asking me but it did make me think it’s been awhile since my wife has pegged me. That saddens me. Here I am all shaved smooth and rubbed all over with coconut oil to keep my skin soft.
It's an interesting dynamic with couples. For us, I'm usually the one dropping the hint of pegging if not outright saying "I'm pegging you later. Make sure you prep."

There have been times when my husband has hinted at it. One funny time he left the strapon hanging on the hanger with my robe I put on at night. One other time he ordered a strapon and gave it to me as a present, but he was not around when I opened it. This is oddly how we acquired our biggest one and how we got an "ejaculating" strapon.

It's an interesting dynamic with couples. For us, I'm usually the one dropping the hint of pegging if not outright saying "I'm pegging you later. Make sure you prep."

There have been times when my husband has hinted at it. One funny time he left the strapon hanging on the hanger with my robe I put on at night. One other time he ordered a strapon and gave it to me as a present, but he was not around when I opened it. This is oddly how we acquired our biggest one and how we got an "ejaculating" strapon.
What's that? :LOL:

@erika9009 Do you feel cuckolds becoming regular cocksuckers is a healthy and natural path in this lifestyle? Has your man seeked Black men to please that are not your Bull lovers???

Love your comments and content on here by the way
😘
thank you
my husband is not a huge fan of me talking about it, but it's not like I'm posting vids. I would love to have a vid of him taking a guy his first time.

My wife prefers to be the one to initiate any type of conversation as it relates to any of this kind of stuff.

I think it's a good path for many. It's really up to the couple. For us, it was me who encouraged him to give a bj and take a guy anally. I don't think he would have done it otherwise.

Does he like it?? He won't admit it outright, but he has given several bjs and taken guys inside him many times. He moans like a girl too. I so love that.......:D

I think a good test is the whole 69 position for the couple as the bull is doing the wife. When he comes in her and she lowers herself right on his face, that's super close to swallowing.

He has not looked for other guys to do things with outside of the guys I have been with. Now, the guy he had given head to and taken anally is not as big as my other blk boytoys, but still sizable...................................and OMG he probably cums the most out of all of them. It's a lot. The first time I had sex with this guy, he took it out and came into my mouth. Even I was surprised how much came out and I'm "experienced."

He has "arranged" to go get fucked on occasion when I was not going to be there. Once in a while he just "wants it" back there and our guy is usually more than happy to help us out.

She has pegged me. A couple times I liked it and a few times not so much. But definitely something overall that I enjoy.
It does take a bit of practice for us to know what is working at that time. Sometimes I am just pounding hard on him, and I can tell he is not enjoying it that much. I slow and make it much more sensual, deep, and kinda romantic.

Then there's been other times where he asked me to use the bigger strapon and "go harder"

So, it just depends

What's that? :LOL:
It squirts fake cum inside him. This was rather challenging for me. The syringe that came with it hard for me to push down "in the moment." I also did not think it held enough fake cum.

So what does an ex-engineer do???? We make it work. I found this 60 ml (2 oz) trigger-style meat injector that works super nice. I can pull the lever easily as I'm pushing deep. He gets like 1/4 of it. Then I push deep again and he gets more and then again push deeper and more in him. I love it, it's pretty fun.

It squirts fake cum inside him. This was rather challenging for me. The syringe that came with it hard for me to push down "in the moment." I also did not think it held enough fake cum.

So what does an ex-engineer do???? We make it work. I found this 60 ml (2 oz) trigger-style meat injector that works super nice. I can pull the lever easily as I'm pushing deep. He gets like 1/4 of it. Then I push deep again and he gets more and then again push deeper and more in him. I love it, it's pretty fun.
So, its a strapon for men with fame cum? And your hubby got it for you to do it to him? :)

So, its a strapon for men with fame cum? And your hubby got it for you to do it to him? :)
Yeah, it was a bit of a surprise, but we do try to keep it interesting.

There are a lot of "behind the scenes" things we have to do to get ready and clean up. So it's not as convenient or easy as regular sex.

Yeah, it was a bit of a surprise, but we do try to keep it interesting.

There are a lot of "behind the scenes" things we have to do to get ready and clean up. So it's not as convenient or easy as regular sex.
I suspect he is starting to enjoy the pegging more than he thought he would

I suspect he is starting to enjoy the pegging more than he thought he would
actually, he was pegged by his prev gf before we started dating. So, he has enjoyed it for several years. I just took it to another lever for him.

Do get me wrong. I love it. I cum more than once with my super bullet vibe (with remote) in the panties I wear for pegging. It's a fun day for all involved.

Back