Getting used to someone else's sperm

My husband said when he felt the guy's head touch his ass and then start to go in, he had an "oh sh!t, it's happening" moment. That point and when he could feel the guy twitching inside him as he was cumming inside were the pivotal moments. I just loved the whole thing. I'm usually the one getting fucked, but not these times. I finally was able to watch and enjoy it.
I can definitely relate with the first part. The first time I was penetrated was from behind with me on all fours on the edge of the bed. When his head had made its way into my tight little ass and then I felt both of his hands firmly gripping my hips as he began working his cock around to open me up to take the whole thing was a definitive moment.

I can definitely relate with the first part. The first time I was penetrated was from behind with me on all fours on the edge of the bed. When his head had made its way into my tight little ass and then I felt both of his hands firmly gripping my hips as he began working his cock around to open me up to take the whole thing was a definitive moment.
I haven't been penatrated but really want to. My wife talks about how it's a fantasy for her to see but I started off saying I'm not interested. How do I let her know that I'm really interested now. Hearing about the feeling of the bbc twitching while it's cumming in me made my cock hard just thinking about it.

I haven't been penatrated but really want to. My wife talks about how it's a fantasy for her to see but I started off saying I'm not interested. How do I let her know that I'm really interested now. Hearing about the feeling of the bbc twitching while it's cumming in me made my cock hard just thinking about it.
Just tell her that you have been thinking about her idea and you think it may be fun to try it. Especially since she’s part of the experience.

be careful what you wish for. you may get it and like it...................

Is she pegging you now?

be careful what you wish for. you may get it and like it...................

Is she pegging you now?
I know you weren’t asking me but it did make me think it’s been awhile since my wife has pegged me. That saddens me. Here I am all shaved smooth and rubbed all over with coconut oil to keep my skin soft.

Back