Getting used to someone else's sperm

actually, he was pegged by his prev gf before we started dating. So, he has enjoyed it for several years. I just took it to another lever for him.

Do get me wrong. I love it. I cum more than once with my super bullet vibe (with remote) in the panties I wear for pegging. It's a fun day for all involved.
btw, how's you doing with your gf?

It squirts fake cum inside him. This was rather challenging for me. The syringe that came with it hard for me to push down "in the moment." I also did not think it held enough fake cum.

So what does an ex-engineer do???? We make it work. I found this 60 ml (2 oz) trigger-style meat injector that works super nice. I can pull the lever easily as I'm pushing deep. He gets like 1/4 of it. Then I push deep again and he gets more and then again push deeper and more in him. I love it, it's pretty fun.
Regular MacGyver!

Do you think licking someone else's used condom can lead to you sucking a real penis later?
Did you have that feeling from above or from below? What are your feelings?
It could get a guy over the taboo of eating cum. Once you accept that you are willing to swallow cum it is an easy step from there to swallowing cock.

He has not looked for other guys to do things with outside of the guys I have been with. Now, the guy he had given head to and taken anally is not as big as my other blk boytoys, but still sizable...................................and OMG he probably cums the most out of all of them. It's a lot. The first time I had sex with this guy, he took it out and came into my mouth. Even I was surprised how much came out and I'm "experienced."

He has "arranged" to go get fucked on occasion when I was not going to be there. Once in a while he just "wants it" back there and our guy is usually more than happy to help us out.
I get almost breathless with excitement reading this! 😄 He sounds like he is enjoying it a lot! Im sure this makes you very proud and you must be so happy you nudged him in this direction. And the fact that this man is a heavy cummer, that is so good! For me, the cum is a huge part of my desire to submit to Black men. Huge! 😋

I think it's a good path for many. It's really up to the couple. For us, it was me who encouraged him to give a bj and take a guy anally. I don't think he would have done it otherwise.

Does he like it?? He won't admit it outright, but he has given several bjs and taken guys inside him many times. He moans like a girl too. I so love that.......:D

I think a good test is the whole 69 position for the couple as the bull is doing the wife. When he comes in her and she lowers herself right on his face, that's super close to swallowing.
Yes!! I agree, and have been in that position. It is so very sexy and it really is all about the cum 😜
I think the moaning like a girl is something that comes natural to males when being sub to Black men. It feels sexy to be their gurl, in that moment. Very sexy!

Back