For the husbands - cumming too soon whilst the bull is still fucking your wife

Did anyone get the guilt immediately after cumming the first time you witness your wife getting fucked? Your there and you bust your load straight away but your wife is still going at it with the bull. How do you overcome the mental hurdle?!
WTF😂😂😂

any couples I have been involved with the cuck cums almost even before I get my cock inside her pussy and exactly as stated above almost 100% flaccid orgasm with virtually no cum

I think it is a very natural process. It makes sense. It removes some of his angst and anxiety, so that the man and woman can get on with the sex without too much distraction from the cuckold.

I can tell you one thing as a bull. I love when fucking a new hotwife and I look over and the cuck husband can’t control it and starts to cum. It’s usually after the first real guttural noises that she makes due to my size in her cunt.

That’s part of the fun to play with both couples like that is watching the cuckold hubby lose control and give in to his lust, and finish jacking off quickly because he wants to cum so hard.

then I can focus trying to keep the wife going for a lot longer so that he’s forcedd to sit there and watch her and focus on her cunt stretching as his cum runs down his limp shaft.

The other thing I’ve found, which is a big benefit for a bull and his hotwife he’s fucking, is that a cuckold husband who comes too fast, often can’t exercise self-control, and therefore it’s much easier to manipulate him into letting me do more to his wife than they planned and agreed upon 😈🍆💦
You sound like an excellent bull.

It just amazes me how cucks can orgasm flaccid it must take some built up excitement to take them to that stage
My first time I cum while flaccid was when I gave my girlfriend her first 9” dildo. What I didn’t expect was that she would just slide it in balls deep in one motion. I grabbed my dick to jerk it and as soon as I touched it I was squirting.

Last edited:
It's actually the opposite, the smaller the cock the more sensitive it is. Same number of nerve endings regardless of size, so they're more concentrated on a smaller cock(or the clit since they're the same structure before development).
I've often wondered about that but have found that it is not true: penises are not allotted a universal and fixed number of nerve endings regardless of size. There may be a typical number of nerve bundles that serve the penis but how they branch out in to endings depends on the skin area. When skin grows it doesn't just spread out nerve endings wider and wider apart; it grows new ones, otherwise the larger we grew the more numb we'd become. Most sensitive penile nerve endings are in the inner foreskin and frenulum. The density of nerve endings is normally around 150 per sqcm of different types. More foreskin, more nerve endings. A larger penis has a lot more foreskin.

Consider also that, when cut men restore their foreskins through years of stretching the remaining skin, the new skin isn't numb but grows with all the nerve and muscle structures. This is the same process seen when autologous skin grafts are grown medically by using a ballon under the skin that is gradually inflated over months to cause the skin over it to grow. It grows as whole skin with new nerve endings, bloood vessels, etc.

An avg intact white penis has an inner foreskin area of about 10-12 sqin or 64 - 80 sqcm which yields 9600 - 12,000 nerve endings.
A 9x6" BBC will almost double that area (145+ sqcm) with correspondingly more nerve endings (21,750+). It may even be more than that because when Africa was colonized by early Europeans the exceptionally large African phallus attracted some special medical investigation. This study found additional differences in extra density and types of sensory nodes as compared to the Euro penis.

Sensitivity is more complex than just the number of nerve endings and I have found that small cocks do tend to have hair triggers. Maybe there is some minimal level of nerve receptors which are compacted in penises < 4". But a major factor here, surprisingly enough, is foreskin and what we can learn from its extra sensitivity. You might think that extra sensation would induce a faster orgasm but the opposite is true. An intact man has far more control than a cut man because of the wide array of subtle sensory feedback that a natural penis provides. It's analogous to a fully sighted person vs a color blind one. A cut penis can't tell the difference between red and green and is easily surprised by early triggers that a natural man can navigate and play like a fine instrument using his broader spectrum of sensory inputs.

So, with all those exquisite BBC nerve endings how does a Black man typically last so much longer and have far greater capacity for rapid reload? Nerve endings alone can't account for it. African biology is only just lately starting to be studied more seriously for its unique advantages. One thing we're finding out is how integral melanin is to energy storage, generation and nerve signal transmission. It's way more than skin deep. It's a kind of superconductor that enables more signals to flow faster, like going from 4G to 5G. It allows a Black man's "5G" nervous system to receive and process a wider array of sensory data faster and, like the intact vs cut penis, uses that natural symphony to heighten and extend pleasure. He is not overloaded with data that push him over the edge too soon; he can ride the waves while inducing and conducting his partner's pleasure with unrivaled mastery. More data is at least as important as more size and power.

Last edited:

Did anyone get the guilt immediately after cumming the first time you witness your wife getting fucked? You’re there and you bust your load straight away but your wife is still going at it with the bull. How do you overcome the mental hurdle?!
Who says you’re supposed to overcome it?

You watch, getting more and more aroused. Then they are ready. Your heart pounds. They start moving into position. Without touching yourself, you feel throbs. Your fluids begin to move. You see that cylinder move closer. The throbs become stronger. He lines up. It’s going to happen in moments ..,

She looks at you for reassurance one last time. She sees your predicament and tells her bull …

“Look at him … he’s about to come … aren’t you.”

You make a final, desperate effort to gain control .

“I said ‘aren’t you.’”

That does it. A groan tears through your throat. You spray a load which for you is huge.

The bull says … “well you certainly enjoyed that; so you can hardly deny your lovely wife the same thing … can you. Your cumming is your consent for her to come…”

You accept it.

Did anyone get the guilt immediately after cumming the first time you witness your wife getting fucked? Your there and you bust your load straight away but your wife is still going at it with the bull. How do you overcome the mental hurdle?!
Happens to me all the time. Its just too hot. Then they laugh. but i love it. Ater cumming i watch for a while and then leave them alone and just listen

Back